We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » NEXUS WALLET by Javier Fuenmayor ("This is the best wallet I have ever seen!" - Craig Petty) » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (211 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..15~16~17 [Next]
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1993 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Hey guys,
Today we have a very special announcement.

Not only because the product is amazing (I know I say that very often, but believe me I am not saying it lightly) --but also because the creator is a person that has worked very very hard, for a really long time to bring you this amazing wallet. For many people including myself (and I'm a wallet guy), this is the final answer in wallets, and the last wallet you will ever need to buy.

I have been closely following Javier's Development, and his passion is what made this wallet what it is today, after literally hundreds of prototypes.

Usually, when we hear the word minimalistic, we think that other than the size being small, it should do one or two things… WRONG!!! This wallet does everything!

From invisible peeks, predictions, to cards to wallet and a transposition that I have never seen before.

Enough with my post already, go watch the trailer!!

More info:
https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=68579

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1547 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Is this a wallet that would "fall" open unintended if you catch my drift? In other words, can they casually hold it, or will something flop open in their hands? (Or is it protected by locking with m*****s or some such?)
JavierFuenmayor
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of JavierFuenmayor
Thank you sooo much T!! Those were some really beautiful and kind words!

I can't be more excited about this wallet! I can finally talk about it, and share it with all of you! I'm here for you guys if have any questions at all, please feel free to ask them. Smile

--Nathan: Thanks for you question! I Totally catch your drift my friend, but you have nothing to worry about. I hand the wallet to spectators ALL the time, probably more than I should. lol
To this day, I haven't had anyone even think of inspecting it. In other words, everything's locked and protected for you. Message me on IG if you want me to send you quick video of me tossing and dropping the wallet ;D
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1547 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Quote:
On May 14, 2021, JavierFuenmayor wrote:
Thank you sooo much T!! Those were some really beautiful and kind words!

I can't be more excited about this wallet! I can finally talk about it, and share it with all of you! I'm here for you guys if have any questions at all, please feel free to ask them. Smile

--Nathan: Thanks for you question! I Totally catch your drift my friend, but you have nothing to worry about. I hand the wallet to spectators ALL the time, probably more than I should. lol
To this day, I haven't had anyone even think of inspecting it. In other words, everything's locked and protected for you. Message me on IG if you want me to send you quick video of me tossing and dropping the wallet ;D

Ha, you chiming in is all I need.

Fantastic, thank you.
JavierFuenmayor
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

You're very welcome, anytime!! Smile
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3222 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I had the pleasure to play with this wallet and I still have to understand how they packed all that features in a so slim wallet!
For me as mentalist is a really powerful tool, I can do from Drawing Duplication to Confabulation routines and much more.
Plus has a feature that I never seen before (actually Javier fooled me badly lol 😂) and is perfect for summer (it fits in the jeans pocket)
MentalPhilo
View Profile
New user
Texas
24 Posts

Profile of MentalPhilo
This looks great! I am so excited about this wallet! It seems like the one I have been looking for with every feature I could ask for! So excited!
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
596 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Question: When you get the peek is the information by any chance reversed or no?
JavierFuenmayor
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Your peek information will not be reversed, it will be as clear as looking through a window ;D
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
596 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Perfect! Thanks for the prompt response, Javier!
JavierFuenmayor
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

My pleasure! Smile
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3596 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Looking forward to Craig Petty's review on this as well as UnbiasedMagicReviews. They tend to be honest solid reviews
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
874 Posts

Profile of no2ss
This looks impressive... Is the peek similar to the Lookout wallet peek?
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
One of these landed at the magic shop yesterday for the team to have a look at. I’ve swiped it, and it’s now MINE!

Hats off to Javier, he’s put together an exceptionally well designed and constructed wallet. It’s very hard to justify promoting the older style leather jacket wallets anymore.

What stands out in the market with this is the tuition included. MoM stocks a whole section of wallets but the usual instructions are a few sheets of paper, or a quick video walk through the product.. not so here.. TIME and care has been taken to really TEACH.

MoM have this on the site now shipping from the UK here:
https://magicshop.co.uk/products/nexus-wallet

It’s expected to release worldwide on May 24th

Hope this helps you
Dominic Reyes
danHumphrey
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
I'm curious to know how it compares to the Shadow Wallet (pros and cons of each)... I own neither yet, but I do have a Shadow Wallet on the way to me after pulling the plug when the brown leather version was released... it sounds great from the reviews, but hoping I don't get wallet envy.

I recall Craig Petty raving about the SW when it was released so I'm keen to see his review of this.
Melies
View Profile
Regular user
Boston
113 Posts

Profile of Melies
I'm thrilled that Javier Fuenmayor has at last produced a NON-leather wallet, one that magicians who object to animal exploitation can incorporate into their/our acts. This is the product I've been waiting for literally for years. It's going into my shopping cart today!
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
If it’s not made from leather, what material is it made from?

STARE, AN4QVU, Mr. Chumley Takes a Peek, The Elvis Peek, Micro Billet Q&A, Instant Psychic Readings or Just for the Hull of It (Q&A 1-2-3 + Hull of a Peek) are sold separately and are available for $20 each. To order send Paypal for $20 to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com and specify which title you are ordering.

Videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.

Reviews can be found by doing a cafe search
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1316 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Is it an easy load ?
JavierFuenmayor
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Nexus is made from animal free leather. We primarily chose this material because it was both lightweight and durable. After testing different materials, we found the properties of the wallet worked significantly better and smoother. It was a no-brainer choice 😁
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1405 Posts

Profile of rowland
The only thing I don’t like is having a zip on a wallet that goes in a back pocket
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » NEXUS WALLET by Javier Fuenmayor ("This is the best wallet I have ever seen!" - Craig Petty) » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (211 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..15~16~17 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL