We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Real Connections by Luke Turner (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2293 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

This is a 102 page ebook, and here are the effects:

The peek

Simple peek using business cards.

Will I use it? Probably not, I already have my preferred way, but Luke teaches you the way that he does it and for those that like collecting peeks, then you could have another one to add to the toolbox and decide if this is something for you or not.

One in a Million

Uses the peek, if you so wish to use it. This is more like a lottery type effect using blank billets.
Good idea, not sure I will use it though. For those that like lottery premises, then this uses a peek as well as billets, so if you like that sort of mentalism then you can explore this to your liking.
I don't typically use billets or business cards, unless I am doing Acidus Novus.

Through the Looking Glass
Talks about the one ahead principle first. Good essay on it.
Then explores a way to do the one ahead.
I like this, I think I will try it out soon.

A mighty memory

Involves a participant thinking back to a memory, this is not 100%, but Luke gives you ways to ensure a hit, have some fun, and a fallback.
Nice routine, though not 100%, but still worth a try for a miracle.

Know the name

Name guess

This is great, this reminds me of something that Fraser Parker would probably think of. Will have to try it out.
Its not hard.

There is Only One Way to Go

Using cards. Easy enough. Will def fool laymen. Strong routine. I love cards, so I can see myself using this.

Essay on The Art Of Failing

ACAAN

A different type of ACAAN. Uses something from Peter Turner, and I like it, though don't think I will use it. I already have multiple ACAANs.
Good thinking and layering here.

Anniversary dance

Name says it all, you could perform this for a couple.
Easy, easy, easy. Most of you will want to use this, its simple to do.

Ditto

Do as I do effect. Very simple. Uses a deck of cards. Will try it out.

The end.

All in all, you will pick up at least 1-2 effects from this ebook, I know I did, my favorites being Anniversary Dance, Ditto, and One Ahead principle effect. Luke has a knack for coming out with simple stuff. you probably wont like everything in this book, but if you at least get 1 effect out of it, then its worth it.

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Real Connections by Luke Turner (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL