The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Problem of reading of DVD of "Magic of my heart" (Tamariz). (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChristianM
View Profile
New user
Eaubonne - France
1 Post

Profile of ChristianM
Hello.

First, excuse me if I did not post my message in the right section, but I don't know what is the right place for this subject.
Secondly, I hope my English is correct.

I need some help about the set of DVD "Magic from my heart" by Juan Tamariz (5 DVD) (released by GrupoKAPS).

I bought this set at the end of 2017 at the online Spanish magic shop "Magicus".
I have some problems with some parts of the picture of at least two of the five DVD (detailed description of the problems further below).
I told Magicus of these problems about one of the DVD (DVD number 2) in 2018, but, instead of asking me to send back the defective DVD and sending me a new one, Magicus asked Dani DaOrtiz (GrupoKAPS) to take care of my problems.
But it was very difficult to discuss with Dani DaOrtiz. I had to wait for a long time for his answers and I did not appreciate one of his answer : "Sorry I don’t contact with you before but I thing this problem was solutioned.". If a DVD is defective, I do not see how the problems can be solved miraculously. Furthermore, he proposed no solution (exchange of the DVD for instance) but he wrote "my friend" in his mails. I told Dan DaOrtiz that I was going to see if there was some problems on the other DVD, because I hoped that so, he would be more helpful, but I had not enough time to do that, and I was a little irritated because if there is at least one defective DVD, it seems normal to me to get a quick solution.
As it is always difficult and tiring to discuss with some people with a lot of mails, with no result at the end, I gave up. I tried again in 2020, as I have another problem with a non-existent PDF of a DVD also released by GrupoKAPS. But no answer too.

But as I would like to get a solution, I ask you if you met some similar problems. Perhaps if Magicus and Dani DaOrtiz know that some other people have the same problems, they will provide a solution.
So I described my problems precisely and I wait for your possible testimonies.
The problem is that in some parts of the DVD number 1 and 2 (I did not see the other DVD), the picture stops (freezes) regularly but the sound goes on normaly.
Here are the parts of the DVD where I noticed this defect (note : English language choosen on the DVD) :
DVD number 1 : part "Explanations" :
Trick "Impromptu deaf nor stupid" : from the explanation of the separation of the red cards and the black cards, till the end of the explanation of this trick.
DVD number 2 : part "Explanations" :
Trick "Any poker hand", after Tamariz shows how to cut at the 2 of spades, and till the end of the explanation of this trick.
Trick "Any suit... any effect" : about from the cull, and till the end of the explanation of this trick.

So, please tell me if you encountered the same problems. Perhaps it can help me to get a solution from Magicus or Dani DaOrtiz.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Problem of reading of DVD of "Magic of my heart" (Tamariz). (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL