We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Hob Dora Box by Tim Weissman (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Docc Spurlock
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago & Arizona
175 Posts

Profile of Docc Spurlock
Just received my Hob Dora Box from Tim. I just love it and Tim custom design the workings for me. If your not familiar with this item, please go to Tim's web site or contact him at cocomax@aol.com
It's a very spooky Box. A brass bell placed on top of the box rings by itself. Objects fly off the box. Strange sounds, voices and even music can be heard coming from the empty box.

Click here to view attached image.
"CREATOR OF THE FLOATING FLAME TO DOVE"

If you are always looking back you can't see what's in front of you so when you bump your head again you have no one to blame but yourself!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5544 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Tim does incredible work, and this box looks like no exception. I think with props like this the secret is subtlety. It's so tempting to go all out and literally bring a Hollywood exorcism into the room, but that would be too much of a good thing. Less is definitely more in this case.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
muffin
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of muffin
Could you share a link to the site?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Hob Dora Box by Tim Weissman (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL