We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Newcomer Colorado Magician (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harle
View Profile
New user
Longmont, CO
10 Posts

Profile of Harle
Hey Café,

I'm Trevor, and I'm a magician located in Colorado. I've been practicing and performing on and off for about 10 years, but I've gotten into coin work lately, so it feels like I've been learning the basics all over again.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1175 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Let me be the first to welcome you, Harle ...
Wulfie
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1223 Posts

Profile of imgic
Not sure where in Colorado you are, but there's some great magic spots in the state. There's:

The Theater of Dreams in Monument.
Pearl Street in Colorado is great to watch (and do Busking). There's usually a magician or two there
Denver has The Mile High Magician's club that's quite active
Ft. Collins has a very active club, "The Presto-Digitators." They get have some great lectures there

Enjoy
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Harle
View Profile
New user
Longmont, CO
10 Posts

Profile of Harle
Thanks for the welcome, all.

I was in Estes Park for a good number of years, nowadays I actually live a stone's throw from the late Todd Lassen in Longmont.

I appreciate the heads up, I hadnt made it to Pearl Street yet, and the Ft Collins group is incredibly interesting to know about.
RandyF
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of RandyF
Welcome to the Magic Café. There's a lot you can learn from the posts.

Randy F
Magic Enthusiast, T-shirt Designer
Magic T-shirts are available at www.vanishingtees.com
puppetsandpasteboards
View Profile
New user
Colorado
2 Posts

Profile of puppetsandpasteboards
I also live in Longmont. I knew Todd Lassen very well. I do some coin work. But I mostly am a card guy. Lamont Reams lives in Lafayette and he is a coin guy. There is allot of magic around here.
Harle
View Profile
New user
Longmont, CO
10 Posts

Profile of Harle
Thank you, Randy! I look forward to it.

Oh, very cool, Puppets! I find myself in the same position, magic wise, having only recently started my journey into coins. I only ever interacted with him through my retail job, never anything magic related. Even still, I'll miss seeing him.

I've not been in the area long, so its good to hear that there's a bit of a community here, I look forward to getting out and meeting you guys some time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Newcomer Colorado Magician (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL