We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Put the Hatarade Away (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Caspar
View Profile
Veteran user
Tacoma
316 Posts

Profile of Caspar
It seems like everyday there is a post about David Blaine, Strolling Magicians accosting people on the streets, some kid just exposed a double lift and the magic world as we know it is going to come to end.

Seriously, if one tenth of the time was put into practice, script writing, rehearsal,......performing.... everybody that participates in such posts might actually see an improvement in their art.

Ohh Oh, wait a minute, for us newbies you can't get away that easily. Try making a search for answers to questions that have been answered for the trillonth time or if you want to discuss the Two Card Monte, Balducci, etc....discuss it in an existing thread. It seems like everyday this happens as well.

And speaking of such effects how about bringing something new to the table. This particular form of the art cannot subsist on levitations and 2CM for ever and it certainly is not limited to them either. Blaine has done his thing, now it is time to do ours.

Sorry but I have been holding this in for a few weeks now.

Peace
LBP MAGIC
View Profile
Veteran user
374 Posts

Profile of LBP MAGIC
So we shouldn't spend time in the Café? I agree in part with what your saying, but it sort of seems like you are condradicting yourself. You said we should not waist time making post's, but you are starting a post.
As for Blaine I agree lets move on.
Caspar
View Profile
Veteran user
Tacoma
316 Posts

Profile of Caspar
I did not say people should not post. I did refer to those new posts everyday about Blaine, accosting people on the street, etc.
LBP MAGIC
View Profile
Veteran user
374 Posts

Profile of LBP MAGIC
But you started a post about Blaine.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2122 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Ok ok enough about Blaine already!!
their are so many better unsung magicians that deserve his olace in magic, he wants to be rembered as a showman not a magician what does that tell you??
Matt
Caspar
View Profile
Veteran user
Tacoma
316 Posts

Profile of Caspar
Quote:
On 2004-06-19 17:59, LBP MAGIC wrote:
But you started a post about Blaine.

Actually I started a post about a few things. Take your blinders off. Better yet, make of it what you will. Peace!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Put the Hatarade Away (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL