The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » $TAMP by Joe Deng / The Orange Tree Studio (132 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..19~20~21 [Next]
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2021, RNK wrote:

LOVE IT! Thanks Kaliix! Though, this won't stop the trolls from coming back, now the focus will be turned on Nate's character (when Nate obviously cares less what the trolls think about him).

Can't wait for responses from Pegasus and the others who said so many times this was wrong. Smile

Where are you getting your definition of a troll from? Clearly Miriam Webster Dictionary disagrees with you. Stop calling people trolls simply due to you not agreeing with what they are saying. It's silly and a gross misuse of the term.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I agree. Mad Bob has lost it again. I don’t bother reading his drivel anymore. Just boring. He could send a glass eye to sleep. Zzz
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2021, pegasus wrote:
I agree. Mad Bob has lost it again. I don’t bother reading his drivel anymore. Just boring. He could send a glass eye to sleep. Zzz

That's it pegasus? I definitely can handle the name calling but what I'm more interested in is your response to how you were totally wrong?
Check out Bafflingbob.com
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2021, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:

LOVE IT! Thanks Kaliix! Though, this won't stop the trolls from coming back, now the focus will be turned on Nate's character (when Nate obviously cares less what the trolls think about him).

Can't wait for responses from Pegasus and the others who said so many times this was wrong. Smile

Where are you getting your definition of a troll from? Clearly Miriam Webster Dictionary disagrees with you. Stop calling people trolls simply due to you not agreeing with what they are saying. It's silly and a gross misuse of the term.

And Kissdadookie, I believe you were the one acting like a troll when you were threatening Tom Stone until he called you out and you went and hid to be never heard again on that thread. Wasn't that you?
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
973 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Quote:
LOL, I wonder how many times the phrase "Should have and could have been produced in the proper orientation". Truly mindboggling to me that everyone wants to keep coming here to say the exact same thing when Nate simply replies that HE DOES NOT CARE. I guess it's hard for me to understand why some still feel the need and urge to keep repeating the phrase when the only thing it's doing is keeping the thread on top? The repetitiveness is obviously not going to change anything, nothing at all. But soon my friends.....I predict within another 3 posts someone will be back with the infamous "PHRASE". Any betters out there on how many posts before someone repeats the "PHRASE"?????

It's been less than 2 hours since the above dissertation by RNK on repeating oneself and trolling. Yet, he has since made six more posts on the matter...repeating himself and trolling.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Naw, it seems to me I was responding to the other trolls. See, I have no issue calling them trolls because now I am labeled as a troll. And that's cool, I have no issue with that. Most logical people know and understand what's going on.

BTW, still waiting for Pegasus and the others who kept arguing that the design was wrong to come on here and hear their responses knowing now that it was actually correctly made?
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And Kissdadookie, I believe you were the one acting like a troll when you were threatening Tom Stone until he called you out and you went and hid to be never heard again on that thread. Wasn't that you?

I shared all the posts. He didn't want to call the office. I gave him the information. He basically wanted me to be the referal, I refused since you know, I work at the firm and who knows what he may have done if I gave him my real name, etc. and he contacted my work place. So what exactly did he call me out on? Because I refuse to get doxxed is me being called out? LoL. Also, didn't you say in a thread that you were going to not come at me on here anymore? I didn't insult you on here and all I did was essentially suggest that you should reassess your personal bias here and hoping that you would be more objective. So, instead of acting mature and politely, you want to come at me bro? LoL. Clearly a middle of nowhere rural USA cree... cough cough, eccentric children performer like yourself don't know how to do that. Go figure. You're like the most shameless magic dealer groupie I've ever seen on this board. It's hilarious. It's like you don't even care what they are selling or saying, if it's a magic dealer or producer, you're like always at the ready to defend them.

Bag of flaming dog you know what that literally set your house on fire and now the victi... ahem, customer is homeless, don't worry, RNK is going to be on here to defend the magic dealer.
Sir Romi P
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Sir Romi P
Quote:
Quote:
LOL, I wonder how many times the phrase "Should have and could have been produced in the proper orientation". Truly mindboggling to me that everyone wants to keep coming here to say the exact same thing when Nate simply replies that HE DOES NOT CARE. I guess it's hard for me to understand why some still feel the need and urge to keep repeating the phrase when the only thing it's doing is keeping the thread on top? The repetitiveness is obviously not going to change anything, nothing at all. But soon my friends.....I predict within another 3 posts someone will be back with the infamous "PHRASE". Any betters out there on how many posts before someone repeats the "PHRASE"?????

Pretty sure the reason people are still on this has mostly to do with how he has responded since the beginning. With classics such as (I've added the formatting for illustrative purposes):

"“...am I stupid?“

Hey you said it… Not me Smile

“Won’t the spectators notice if I’m wearing a fake thumb?”

Oh my bad.

😂

;)"

"You’re the a epitome of a sad person who just likes to complain for complaining‘s sake.

Several top creators and pros disagree with you. I rest my case.

But I don’t know who you arguing with anymore. No one wants you to buy it. No one even wants to speak to you anymore. Your presence isn’t needed.

Bro. It’s not for you. Just don’t buy the thing. lol 😂

Or you can continue whining like a baby who needs attention. What’s your address? I’ll send you a lollipop and a free gift and some free magic.

Other than that. I don’t know why you are just being a crybaby. It’s a complete waste of everyone’s time.

Basically all you’re doing is help keeping the topic hot and helping my sales. Keep up the great work.

🙏🙏🙏🙏Thanks Smile

Have a great day

Kranzo

PS. It’s obvious that you’re no longer interested in a constructive conversation. But just a negative outpour of emotion. I’m sorry that you’re so
Sad and hurting.
It’s obvious that you are dealing with some sort of inner pain and you are hurting inside. If you ever want to talk I’m here. No judgment. You can email me anytime Nathankranzo@gmail.com

https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/pocket-mint"

"This is the ultimate version and the final one. There won’t be another “version” made

This works beautifully..... And gets great reactions from real people.

Hypothetically speaking.....

Should the creators at The Orange Tree Studios put out another version with one one of these “haters” personals specs.......

The next day there would still be several of you on here whining just because mommy didn’t
hug you enough.

But hey. Welcome to the Café ❤️❤️❤️

I literally just wowed a room full of people with this. They all thought it was cool ...and nobody asked to take it home to examine it.

Why? Good presentation and audience management Smile

Supplies are running out!!!!

Get yours now!!!

https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/pocket-mint"

There's pretty much one troll in this thread and it's Nathan. It's glaringly obvious. I mean, the above is just from the first 3 pages of this thread. Those were his responses to non-aggressive, non-insulting, and non-antagonizing posts. This thread had long ago derailed and it's mainly because he's trolling other posters.

I'm here for the LoLs btw as I'm sure the majority of people are on this thread for.

Amen
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Just to restate it since this has gotten derailed again. LoL. I don't think this is a terrible trick. I don't think it's a bad trick. I like it. I can see other people liking it. There's lots of interesting plots/narratives you can use this for. Personally, if you can find a use for this, go for it. If you just like collecting these kinds of magic effects and trinkets (I consider this a trinket and trinkets are not bad, I collect magic trinkets, they display well, fun to play with, and on occasion you can entertain some folks with them), go for it. I don't think the oversight on the gimmick is a deal breaker as it's not terribly hard to overcome it so it's more of a annoyance than anything else.
Sir Romi P
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Sir Romi P
Who are the jerks?
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2021, Sir Romi P wrote:
Who are the jerks?

It seems Kissdadookie missed Kaliix's post and video to educate himself on presses and how the design was actually correct.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
Naw, it seems to me I was responding to the other trolls. See, I have no issue calling them trolls because now I am labeled as a troll. And that's cool, I have no issue with that. Most logical people know and understand what's going on.

BTW, still waiting for Pegasus and the others who kept arguing that the design was wrong to come on here and hear their responses knowing now that it was actually correctly made?

Lmao. Only you could actually believe that this product was intentionally made incorrect. It beggars belief just how gullible you are.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2021, pegasus wrote:
Quote:

Lmao. Only you could actually believe that this product was intentionally made incorrect. It beggars belief just how gullible you are.

Made incorrect? Ah, so you are saying that you knew it was made correctly this whole time? I understand. So I guess you were just trolling when you were hammering this thread and Nate that this was made incorrectly. Umm, scratch my head.... Smile
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Nathan has not helped himself from the start of this thread being an absolute jerk and disrespecting a lot of knowledgeable people.
I’m sorry but his attitude stinks and he is talking nonsense if he thinks it helps his sales of course it doesn’t.
If likes of Kaliix want to go around pandering to people who he thinks are special, but are in reality are actually rude and arrogant then good luck to him but I never will.
Best wishes Gaz 😊
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
You guys are adorable. I’m just here to provide good magic and drop links.

https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/pocket-mint

Have a great night boys Smile
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
As a licensed therapist, I’d like to point out that anger is a form of intimacy. You all taking time out to come here to blast a single trick?’ Lol. Some real bromance here...hehe...bought the trick, quality is good. I don’t mind the reflection issue, I’m too busy with presentation and moving along on a set. I do have them roll the ball bearing to warm it up. I like to follow with quarter through ring and then I’ll do a coin bend. Still working out details, but I like to perform magic with an air of Gene Wilder’s Willy Wonka and Robert Preston’s Music Man’s Harold Hill. Personality sells the magic, not the gimmick. Love y’all fellow magi. Peace.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2021, Kaliix wrote:
I can't believe Gaz and Pegasus posted over 15 times each in this thread, constantly telling everyone who reads the thread how wrong this trick was because the coin image wasn't reversed.

Turns out all of you were wrong. Coins are minted using a DEBOSSED not EMBOSSED die (a reversed image is only part of it). So all this nonsense about how this trick is designed wrong and that people will notice cause the image is not reversed and it turns out that the very items you are holding out as correct are in fact produced INCORRECTLY and WRONG! An embossed die will not work. The die must be set up the exact opposite way. A US quarter has RAISED surface details which only a debossed die will produce. The embossed die will not give you the clean quarter image with a raised rim. Oh, you didn't consider the raised rim of the US quarter? There is no way to stamp out that edge with an embossed coin press. So again, all the items held up as being correctly made are not, in fact, correctly made. Yet we had to wade through pages of magicians saying the opposite... SMH!

Wait, what? This video only further proves the the Stamp gimmick is wrong in both aspects, embossed and non-reversed, and both errors have been pointed out already.
If you’re being sarcastic, then I guess I don’t get your point.

I like the prop and don’t care if it’s wrong but I’m confused by this post. Myself and others have previously mentioned that the Stamp should be debossed. Now RNK is using your post to demand apologies from those that said Stamp is wrong. Did either of you even watch the video?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
VM, both Barking Bob and Kaliix have taken leave of their senses. It’s actually a bit concerning. I hope their respective retirement homes are aware.
Dutchie
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Dutchie
Quote:
Why did Michael use the word YET?

Because it means someone that doesn't do serious magic, but maybe they will in the future.

It changes nothing about the sentiment.

It is for people who do not do serious magic.

Whether they may progress to do serious magic in the future or not doesn't alter the point.

The point, and I am really sorry you're finding this hard, is that one of the top coin magicians in the world thinks this toy is for people to do not do serious magic.

Hope that clears it up, but, by all means carry on with the ad hominem attacks and name-calling rather than addressing the point if in some way it makes you feel superior.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Clutching at Straws comes to mind.
I mean how many errors do they need spelling out to them, by how many people?
What’s their criteria?
They need to chill out buy themselves a pint of bitter and twisted and a very large slice of humble pie?
The blokes with white coats should turn up soon to give them the help they need.
I wish them a speedy recovering as I love the pair of them I truly do, I hope their Doctors rubber stamp their sectioning order and quick Gaz 😊
Ps this is a just a playful joke post because some people on here just sometimes seem to get everything back to front and around the wrong way at times 😂
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » $TAMP by Joe Deng / The Orange Tree Studio (132 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..19~20~21 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL