We Remember The Magic Cafť We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ $TAMP by Joe Deng / The Orange Tree Studio (132 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19~20~21 [Next]
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2934 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2021, MagicBrent wrote:
From a Willy Wonka perspective and I haven't tried this yet to see if it could fit, but if you could find a smaller chocolate kiss to work with it.

Iím curious if you tried it yet? Smile

https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/pocket-mint
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3613 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Found this cool little box at a Dollar Store. $tamp fits very nicely and it has the right look for a case holding a unique item found in a curio shop Smile.I can also store a piece of folded foil in the lid. I lined the box with adhesive backed black velvet...

Maestro
View Profile
Special user
823 Posts

Profile of Maestro
Dear Nathan kranzo,

Just wanted to say Iím sorry you had to deal with a bunch of negativity from the Cafť. Itís generally always the same few people complaining. I think it is mostly out of jealousy or a sense of superiority.

I saw Doug conn showing this off online and I bought it immediately. I didnít think of the while reverse image thing until I saw the thread, and I donít think itís wrong do do it either way. I think having it as is enhances the clarity of the effect even if it is t 100% logical.

And to those who donít like it, I would say donít buy it and quit complaining. And if you do want to keep complaining do so in a constructive, respectful manner. Kranzo has done more in magic than most will in their lives and you should be respectful even if you disagree with something. Iím not looking to debate with any of the haters and wonít respond to them (seriously, debating with these people is a no win scenario, they have seemingly unlimited time and negativity), I just think itís sad how petty they can be, it really gives the Cafť a bad name.

-c
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2934 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Jun 27, 2021, Maestro wrote:
Dear Nathan kranzo,

Just wanted to say Iím sorry you had to deal with a bunch of negativity from the Cafť. Itís generally always the same few people complaining. I think it is mostly out of jealousy or a sense of superiority.

I saw Doug conn showing this off online and I bought it immediately. I didnít think of the while reverse image thing until I saw the thread, and I donít think itís wrong do do it either way. I think having it as is enhances the clarity of the effect even if it is t 100% logical.

And to those who donít like it, I would say donít buy it and quit complaining. And if you do want to keep complaining do so in a constructive, respectful manner. Kranzo has done more in magic than most will in their lives and you should be respectful even if you disagree with something. Iím not looking to debate with any of the haters and wonít respond to them (seriously, debating with these people is a no win scenario, they have seemingly unlimited time and negativity), I just think itís sad how petty they can be, it really gives the Cafť a bad name.

-c

Wow Maestro!!!!

I canít thank you enough for the kind words. Means a lot.

🙏🙏🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2934 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Jun 27, 2021, J M Talbot wrote:
Found this cool little box at a Dollar Store. $tamp fits very nicely and it has the right look for a case holding a unique item found in a curio shop Smile.I can also store a piece of folded foil in the lid. I lined the box with adhesive backed black velvet...

Wow this sis a fantastic little box

Thanks for sharing as always my friend Smile

KranzoMagic.com
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4145 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I've seen a lot of boxes like this - similar style, latch, look, etc... - at Hobby Lobby. When I found one (for solely decorative purposes) it was much bigger, but I wasn't looking for a small one. If you've got a Hobby Lobby in your area, it would probably be worth checking out.

Quote:

My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9326 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
Dear Nathan kranzo,

-c

Youíre obviously living on planet Zanussi. Lol.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5522 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
Dear Nathan kranzo,

-c

Very well stated Maestro. Your assessment was right on. Glad to see we still have some logical members here at the Cafť.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2934 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Jun 27, 2021, Chessmann wrote:
I've seen a lot of boxes like this - similar style, latch, look, etc... - at Hobby Lobby. When I found one (for solely decorative purposes) it was much bigger, but I wasn't looking for a small one. If you've got a Hobby Lobby in your area, it would probably be worth checking out.

Quote:

Thank you so much for the info Smile

Iím off to Hobby lobby!!!!

KranzoMagic.com
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3613 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
They were $1.50 in Canada so should be free in the U.S. 😁
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2934 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Jun 28, 2021, J M Talbot wrote:
They were $1.50 in Canada so should be free in the U.S. 😁

LOL!!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2934 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
I really like the idea of this as an addition to a coin band. Iíve played around with apparently bending the coin using Psychokinesis and then you can apparently straighten it out using the plungerÖ

KranzoMagic.com
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5590 Posts

Profile of videoman
Just thought Iíd mention that I lost my little piece of copper ball chain I was tossing into the container in order to ďadd a bit of copperĒ to the coin. So I began using a small length of coiled copper wire that I luckily had handy and I actually think I prefer the look of the wire.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2934 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2021, videoman wrote:
Just thought Iíd mention that I lost my little piece of copper ball chain I was tossing into the container in order to ďadd a bit of copperĒ to the coin. So I began using a small length of coiled copper wire that I luckily had handy and I actually think I prefer the look of the wire.

That is a great ideaÖ
Thanks for sharing Smile

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2934 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Jun 27, 2021, Chessmann wrote:

Quote:

My local hobby lobby have the boxes!

Thanks for the heads up Smile

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2934 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2021, Triple B wrote:
I borrowed Mr. Talbot's presentation yesterday and performed it for my wife who is my toughest critic. She really likes this and I think it's primarily because I let her handle every single piece. I took out the foil and quarter, had her make the impression, then I introduced $TAMP (already set) and spun a story about finding this oddity in one of our local antique shops and what it could have possibly been used for (she actually thought I meant this because I purposefully did not show her my package contents when it was delivered and so this truly was the first she had ever seen it which made my tale more believable). She never once questioned the orientation of the quarter impressions. I then asked if she would help me try an experiment using creative imagination to which she agreed. I then opened $TAMP leaving the plunger lying on its side with the quarter heads-up side of the plunger facing her. I then asked her to take the piece of foil and start rolling it into a ball and as she did so that she focus on the image of a quarter. As she rolled the foil ball I asked her to try to feel the sensations of the milled edge of the quarter, the smooth and bumpy textures, etc. When she was finished I asked her to place the foil ball into the tube which she freely handled and replaced it on the table. I offered for her to then pick up the plunger and insert it into the tube and to make sure she pushed the plunger completely down so it would SMASH THE FOIL FLAT. I was sure to focus the strength/stress in my patter when telling her to ensure to smash the foil flat. She had no clue what was coming....I then had her again focus on the image of a quarter and told her that when SHE WAS READY she could remove the plunger and dump the foil from the tube. She waited about 10 seconds just staring at the $TAMP (to me this felt like forever) and she then followed the instructions. When she dumped the quarter out of the tube her eyes widened, mouth dropped open and then gave a huge smile as the quarter flipped out onto the table. She kept turning over the quarter and also shaking both the tube and plunger hoping to see the ball of foil.

The joy in this is that I let her do EVERY SINGLE STEP in handling the prop and never once did I say anything about an attempt to mint or stamp a quarter. I solely focused on a piece of foil and an odd aluminum cylinder/plunger.

I asked what she thought and she said, "that was a wicked cool experience". Of course, she then asked me how much that cost and after I told her she said it looks like a great investment that will probably last forever and that I needed to show this to everyone as she continued to shake the plunger and fiddle with the tube......PRICELESSS for me!

A well machined piece with really tight fitting specifications that is made to last. No concerns or self doubt on the purchase of $TAMP.

-Brian

Thank you so much for sharing this

Absolutely awesome!!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2934 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Just a heads upÖ The introductory discounted price ends in two weeks! Get yours before they go $$

KranzoMagic.com
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1529 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
This looks great and I just ordered. Steve
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2934 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2021, magicbyswh wrote:
This looks great and I just ordered. Steve

Thank you so much for your order Steve! Hope you are loving it Smile

The low introductory price is only going to be available for a couple more weeks then the price goes up at the beginning of August!

KranzoMagic.com
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
I made it to the halfway point of reading this thread and wonder if anyone has also noticed or mentioned the small hole ? In any case, it immediately caught my eye. Would it not have been more inconspicuous to unscrew the round knob ? Tightly screwed that would probably withstand normal examination. The positive/negative arguments I can understand and I mean that this is often probably not even perceived, but for the keen observers it would simply have been wiser to produce it more appropriate.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ $TAMP by Joe Deng / The Orange Tree Studio (132 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19~20~21 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL