The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Hookland Doll Emporium (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
If you are seeking something a little unusual for your cabinet of curiosities or to incorporate into a seance or other routine then Mistress Hulda Crowsigh has some new arrivals at her Emporium. She is also happy to undertake commissions if you have a particular design in mind or would like a specific name or word embroidered on one of her poppets or other creations.

You can also find out more about Barry Price's magical poppets (bottom picture) via her website.

You can visit the Emporium and contact Mistress Crowsigh at www.feralfibres.co.uk

Damian1031
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Damian1031
These look really great
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Thanks Damian. Mistress Crowsigh adds new "unusuals" every month. The clay poppets sell out really quickly at the moment via Twitter only (details at www.feralfibres.co.uk/hp
The "Magical Poppets" generally have holes in head, heart, arms and legs so can be set up ready in a cabinet of curiosities or on a shelf nearby to be an extra reveal for a number of existing 'voodoo doll' type effects out there.
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
I picked up several of the "Magical Poppets". Shipping was unusually quick (considering it was across the Atlantic and the post has been running a bit slow). Now to start thinking of ways in which they can be featured in a story.

I highly recommend picking one (or more!) of these up!

David
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Thank you so much David. The wonderful Hookland Doll Emporium is at www.feralfibres.co.uk with a host of textile poppets, dolls and 'unusuals' and I now have my very own Etsy shop for my clay poppets at:

www.etsy.com/uk/shop/RockTrollCrafts

I'm away camping till next Wednesday so my shop will be temporarily closed until then but The Hookland Doll Emporium is open as usual.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Hookland Doll Emporium (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL