The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Washington (state,, not DC)! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

handyandymagicman
View Profile

Washington
0 Posts

Profile of handyandymagicman
Greetings all!

I am a 20-year(or so) veteran children's and family entertainer (magic, clown, balloons, some juggling). I love sleight of hand (sponge and coins, mostly), and I perform many of the classic pack-flat, play-big effects that get the laughs. I also use my talents in ministry (Bible-based Christian) and have fun making patter to match the classic effects. This has taken me from Hawaii to Boston to Texas and Alberta, Canada. I recently bought my first two grand illusions, and I am working to build them into my shows. The most fun before that was actually learning to solve the Rubik's cube while practicing the Cube3 effect. I'm down to under two minutes!!

I hope to connect with many of you and learn from this forum.

Andy Roy AKA Handy Andy Magic Man
RandyF
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of RandyF
From one magic enthusiast/hobbyist to another, welcome to the Magic Café. I too have found many helpful posts before I registered.

Randy F
Magic Enthusiast, T-shirt Designer
Magic T-shirts are available at www.vanishingtees.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Washington (state,, not DC)! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL