The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Temptation by Juan Tamariz (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RandyF
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of RandyF
For a limited time only, Penguin Magic is offering a free download of Temptation by Juan Tamariz presented by Dan Harlan (Instant Download). A devious effect from the master of Verbal Magic.
Magic Enthusiast, T-shirt Designer
Magic T-shirts are available at www.vanishingtees.com
mantel
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
Ad Copy:

Perform an amazing interactive piece of mentalism from the other side of the planet. Developed by the master of Verbal Magic, Juan Tamariz, and presented by Dan Harlan, Temptation is an incredible prediction effect wrapped up inside a presentation of fate and temptation. It’s great to perform on Zoom, Skype, even over the phone. Direct from Juan Tamariz’s amazing book Verbal Magic, this effect is a truly remarkable piece of Mentalism that will leave your audience speechless.

Here’s what happens:

The audience creates five slips of paper with numbers on the front and back, as well as a list of temptations and times of the day. The audience member sets aside one of the numbered slips and then mixes up the remainder flipping them end for end. Finally, after the numbers have been thoroughly jumbled up the audience members return the chosen slip to the mixed pieces and add up all the visible numbers. They then use the first digit to select a time of day from the list, and the second digit to select a temptation. Even though everyone selected different slips to begin with, and shuffled their numbers in different ways, everyone ends impossibly selecting the same time and temptation from the list. The best part is that you can customize the list to your own routine for it to be objects, emotions, or any other list that fits your style.

Originally performed over the radio by Juan Tamariz, this effect is as amazing in person as it is over the internet. Expertly taught by Dan Harlan, you’ll learn the mechanics of the effect as well as a full presentation and the nuances to perform this interactive piece of mentalism even though you aren’t in the same room. This simple to perform trick is a powerful effect that magicians of all skill levels will love.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2710 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Thanks! Downloaded!
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
danHumphrey
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
Thanks!
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Thank you very much I have his book but seeing it play out on video is so much easier to follow. But I have to admit it is explained very well in his book and I highly recommend his book to everyone.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Oscar999
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of Oscar999
I'm a little disheartened to see all these great pieces of impromptu and near impromptu magic be played out in video.

I have this book, and it's always been a source of gems... that no one was doing.

Until now. LOL.

Oh well, mustn't be greedy I guess.

Oscar
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jun 15, 2021, Oscar999 wrote:
I'm a little disheartened to see all these great pieces of impromptu and near impromptu magic be played out in video.

I have this book, and it's always been a source of gems... that no one was doing.

Until now. LOL.

Oscar

The bad news is that hidden gems like this almost always get discovered eventually.

The good news is that fewer people than you would imagine will actually pay any attention to this and those that do will quickly move on to something else and forget about it.
danHumphrey
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
Quote:
On Jun 16, 2021, Oscar999 wrote:

Until now. LOL.

Oscar

Which book are you referring to - Verbal Magic?
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
Mahalos to Penguin and Juan Tamariz for the freebie.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
JuanPoop
View Profile
Loyal user
Luckily for you, I only have
216 Posts

Profile of JuanPoop
[/quote] Which book are you referring to - Verbal Magic? [/quote]

Yes, that's the one!

Better late than never . . .
aka Lucky John
Sydney, Australia
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Temptation by Juan Tamariz (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL