The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Himber Wallet Source (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nicetodd
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of nicetodd
I am looking for a nice Himber Wallet similar in quality/style to the discontinued Quiver himber. Can anyone tell me a good source? I find the ones on the main websites to all look a bit cheap and/or not my style. I want a nice quality leather, as thin as possible and ideally poker card sized, although bigger would be fine.

TIA
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I got an email from Patrick Kun on 6/12 announcing the Z wallet in Grey color. Maybe has the wallets back in stock
nicetodd
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of nicetodd
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2021, pabloinus wrote:
I got an email from Patrick Kun on 6/12 announcing the Z wallet in Grey color. Maybe has the wallets back in stock

I just checked this out. This is close to ideal, but Kun's wallet is stamped with QVR on the outside (when will creators learn many people DO NOT like branding stamped/stitched on things?). Looking for something plain.
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Well is very subtle and it help you to identify which side you need due to the way the letters are stamped
nicetodd
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of nicetodd
I found something on PropDog and also found a vendor on Etsy, between those I should be ok!
cuchullain
View Profile
New user
Oklahoma City
94 Posts

Profile of cuchullain
TCC on Kickstarter was selling a small Himber that would hold a card nicely
nicetodd
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of nicetodd
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2021, cuchullain wrote:
TCC on Kickstarter was selling a small Himber that would hold a card nicely

This one is also "stamped" in a gaudy way. Looks cheap with a stamp in my opinion, but the product itself looks nice.
cuchullain
View Profile
New user
Oklahoma City
94 Posts

Profile of cuchullain
I also wish the stamp wasnt there - I tell myself it is an wxtra convincer - but the wallet opens smoothly and the leather is nice.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2021, pabloinus wrote:
Well is very subtle and it help you to identify which side you need due to the way the letters are stamped
This is an excellent recommendation for a wallet and Pablo is correct about the letters. Many everyday wallets have a brand name on them. CK for instance.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
nicetodd
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of nicetodd
After much searching, even trying a custom maker on Etsy (who stopped responding to me for whatever reason even though it looked as though he could help!) I have settled on this z-fold style:

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/close-......-wallet/

If this doesn't pan out, will probably try back with Etsy guy again.

I agree the Patrick Kun version is nice, I am just a very "logo-less" kind of person.
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Here is a standard wallet style with no goofy logo, Himber wallet.
High quality. I own one. Comes with a DVD.
GO HERE:

https://www.themagicemporium.net/product......-by-rar/
Threecard
View Profile
Regular user
Sunny Arizona
141 Posts

Profile of Threecard
Check out John Luka's "Pocket Grenade"
http://www.johnlukamagic.com/products.html
This is similar to a Bendix Bombshell but pocket sized and really nice quality. I bought this at Danny Fleshman's lecture and he included his presentation, which is excellent.
This one from vanishing Inc might be the same but wallet only:
https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/himber......wallets/
Hope that is helpful...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Himber Wallet Source (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL