The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Prestige by Hide Magic (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1165 Posts

Profile of bekralik
I assume the acro index stage size (10" x 6") is similar to the default size of Prestige (the regular-sized acro index 5" x 3" is probably too small). But I don't see a dry erase option for the acro index stage size. That would be the ideal; although more expensive, definitely more useable, flexible, and visible.
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Quote:
On Jul 26, 2021, bekralik wrote:
I assume the acro index stage size (10" x 6") is similar to the default size of Prestige (the regular-sized acro index 5" x 3" is probably too small). But I don't see a dry erase option for the acro index stage size. That would be the ideal; although more expensive, definitely more useable, flexible, and visible.

As appealing as the dry erase option might at first seem, it may not be practical if you are going to be placing it in a plastic sleeve as this will almost certainly risk smudging/inadvertent erasing.

e
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1165 Posts

Profile of bekralik
Darn, good point, Eric. Is there a workaround? Would wet erase markers do?
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Quote:
On Jul 26, 2021, bekralik wrote:
Darn, good point, Eric. Is there a workaround? Would wet erase markers do?

Good question to which I don't know the answer!

e
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5491 Posts

Profile of videoman
Blake Vogt does sell a stage sized dry erase version. I believe they are 5”x8”. They each come in a clear plastic sleeve and he suggests taping together as many as you want.
But at $100 each it’s going to cost a bit more.

Also, you can use a regular king size Sharpie to write on them, and then go over it with a dry erase marker if you wish to change it at some point.

Blake-vogt.myshopify.com
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1859 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
A word of caution: in several threads over the last 2 years I read people were complaining about not receiving stuff they paid for from Blake. All messages were left unanswered. Better check before spending hundreds of dollars.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Prestige by Hide Magic (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL