The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Dealer Directories (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DmitryCost
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of DmitryCost
Hello there!

Hope everyone is keeping well! Smile

So sorry if the topic is misplaced but it felt more appropriate to ask in this section given the whole international aspect.

Last year I opened a Magic Shop in my city of Dubai. Never really had anything too serious here and I really wanted to give back to the community by bringing as much magic as I could over to the UAE.

I was wondering is there any decent global dealer directory out there, where it would be worth getting listed in?

Any advice from other dealers or just magicians who have seen one would be most appreciated!

Best wishes to all!
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
Perhaps advertising in the The LINKING RING Magazine and being included in their directory of advertisers each month would serve your purpose...
DmitryCost
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of DmitryCost
Thank you so much! Pardon I just realized that this is a totally wrong place to ask. I thought the International Brotherhood of Magicians was a come one come all thread Smile
Still thank you for the advise! Will look into that potentially!
NEKKODDD
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of NEKKODDD
Yes, Linking Ring
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Dealer Directories (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL