We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Source for Cabinet Fixtures? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ron Cowart
View Profile
New user
Deep South USA
25 Posts

Profile of Ron Cowart
Does anybody have a "favorite" source for such cabinet/box fixtures (or similar) as seen on this box cover? Every now and then, I'll find something on Etsy but I'm hoping for a source, like Lee Valley, etc.

Thanks!!

Click here to view attached image.
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1223 Posts

Profile of imgic
Check out Rockler. You can find them at

https://www.rockler.com/
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Ron Cowart
View Profile
New user
Deep South USA
25 Posts

Profile of Ron Cowart
Thanks imgic! I guess I do need to go take a closer look over there. Much appreciated!
gimpy2
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of gimpy2
Not sure why but a few years ago China started sending hardware for small boxes at low shipping cost . The prices are so cheap there is no money to be made for a us seller. Almost everywhere I bought from went out of small box hardware supplies. I use allot of the same hardware over and over. The latch I use most often comes from a Chinese Etsy seller. Shipping takes 6 weeks sometimes but my hardware always comes eventually. Sometimes the hardware is defective but most is great quality. A few Etsy sellers re sell the hardware here in the us. I have bought a few latches that way they charge $8 for a latch I can get for $1.60. So I buy in bulk and try to stay stocked up.
Ron Cowart
View Profile
New user
Deep South USA
25 Posts

Profile of Ron Cowart
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2021, gimpy2 wrote:
Not sure why but a few years ago China started sending hardware for small boxes at low shipping cost . The prices are so cheap there is no money to be made for a us seller. Almost everywhere I bought from went out of small box hardware supplies. I use allot of the same hardware over and over. The latch I use most often comes from a Chinese Etsy seller. Shipping takes 6 weeks sometimes but my hardware always comes eventually. Sometimes the hardware is defective but most is great quality. A few Etsy sellers re sell the hardware here in the us. I have bought a few latches that way they charge $8 for a latch I can get for $1.60. So I buy in bulk and try to stay stocked up.

Thanks gimpy! Etsy has proven to be a source for several different things.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Source for Cabinet Fixtures? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL