We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Artisan cups and balls 2.0 updated (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mtstic44
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of mtstic44
I just found out the Artisan Cups have been improved and at a discount price of 149.00 at Tcc. To me they are better looking and beautiful. I snatched me up a set before they disappear again. It looks like they are on sale until the 26th of this month.

Allen
mtstic44
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of mtstic44
I'm sorry I meant to say the 25th.

Allen
Chuck Finley
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Chuck Finley
Thanks I will be sure to take a look.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4145 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
If you purchase the TCC cups, I would advise you to give them good, regular use for the first few weeks, even if you may not normally be inclined to do this.

I purchased a set of TCC cups, and within a few weeks of light use, one cup started cracking from the mouth in 2 places. Fortunately, I purchased from a dealer who took customer service very seriously and very graciously refunded my purchase. There is generally a warranty period, so give them good normal use after receiving them to see if any issues arise.

Having said that, I have not heard of this happening to anyone else, so it may simply be that I drew the short straw on my purchase Smile

I hope that is the case, as the more solid choices we have, the better.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
mtstic44
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of mtstic44
I just got my artisan cups and balls today and they are beautiful. They almost look like the artistic cups that are discontinued. I had also purchased a wand that was a thing of beauty. A very good weight for the wand spin. TCC even threw in a Pure Deck of cards and a set of Sponge Balls for free. The velvet bag is now blue and the balls are red instead of blue. I am so use to the aluminum cups that these cups feel heavy in weight but it feels great. Anybody looking for a good set of cups I would really recommend these cups.

Allen
NEKKODDD
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of NEKKODDD
That is too bad they cracked. Sorry to hear, not good. Anyone else have issues?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Artisan cups and balls 2.0 updated (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL