We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Attorney: U.S. Case Against Julian Assange Falls Apart, as Key Witness Says He Lied to Get Immunity (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16276 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
EternalNameless
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of EternalNameless
What illusions of the ego do governments have? The same illusions we all have, believing we are the consciousness, the body, the doer of deeds, the thinker of thoughts...used to think politically was a libertarian, then saw through the illusions of false self/selves...our governments keep secrets out of fear, greed? of what exactly?...fear of the other? fear of death? fear of life? fear of peace breaking out?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16276 Posts

Profile of tommy
It is carved in stone in the Law Courts of England that “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour".

Meanwhile:

The Weird, Creepy Media Blackout On Recent Assange Revelations

https://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL2106/S......ions.htm
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5044 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On Jul 4, 2021, EternalNameless wrote:
What illusions of the ego do governments have? The same illusions we all have, believing we are the consciousness, the body, the doer of deeds, the thinker of thoughts...used to think politically was a libertarian, then saw through the illusions of false self/selves...our governments keep secrets out of fear, greed? of what exactly?...fear of the other? fear of death? fear of life? fear of peace breaking out?

The purpose of any government is to preserve the power of a class of people. So, the declaration of a monopoly of violence and knowledge for themselves.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Key witness lying or not, looks like the U.K. High Court is giving the states another go at him. And once he's stateside, all bets are off.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eur......ory.html
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16276 Posts

Profile of tommy
Nothing new there and all bets may be off if they get stateside but at least they are now promising to put the gloves back on:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/07/us/po......eal.html

Tommy
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5044 Posts

Profile of landmark
LOL.
So many bridges to sell, so little time.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16276 Posts

Profile of tommy
It seems that no date for the appeal hearing has been set, as yet but there is, or at least there used to be, a six-month maximum time limit on how long a prisoner could be kept in jail awaiting a hearing. Anyhow the case ought to be up pretty soon.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Attorney: U.S. Case Against Julian Assange Falls Apart, as Key Witness Says He Lied to Get Immunity (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL