We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Successful Marketing And Business Plan Book - Sean Mitchell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10218 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I posted this in the marketplace and have only had 8 views over the past four days, so I'll ask here as it seems the appropriate place and audience.

I am looking for a copy of this book if anyone has one they are willing to sell. I had the digital copy which I can no longer access. I know it may a bit dated but please PM me if you have one you'd be willing to sell. Thanks!
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
2824 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Is that the same Sean Mitchell that had the book how to become a professional magician?
If so, he was a member on here.

Tom
Kind People Are The Best Kind Of People

www.tomboleware.com
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10218 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yeah he was a member here when this first came out and seemed to only stick around long enough to promote it as he left with only 12 posts. Sean Mitchell was only his pen name as an author and member here. Attempts to try to reach him have not been responded to.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Successful Marketing And Business Plan Book - Sean Mitchell (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL