We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Echo Box by Menzi Magic is Very Nice (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

baronborrelli
View Profile
New user
South Jersey
46 Posts

Profile of baronborrelli
I have had my echo box for about two weeks and I really like it. Yes it is ALSO a fairly decent Okito box (one cannot have too many of those), but a lot more. It has a very versatile feature that I have never seen before, but I am sure it is old.

I am working on several routines and I am very surprised I have not come across this before.

The only issue I have is that the edges are very sharp. I just always prefer the aesthetics of the rounded edges of a Buddha box.

Is this something completely new (I would be surprised if it was) or is there other versions. I have reached out to 2-3 suppliers, and they said this is the only one.

Just curious.
leipzisch
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
I also just received mine and have never seen this principle before (I have about a dozen boxes of all different types)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Echo Box by Menzi Magic is Very Nice (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL