We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » CSB Alternative (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9135 Posts

Profile of funsway
For those who like the general CSB theme but don't like the expense of variations,
I just released "China Spice" on Lybrary.com at a give-a-way price.

I use a Kennedy Half, English Penny and Blue Chinese coins, hence the name, but any coin combination can work -
allowing for a change of storyline for repeat audiences or available coins.

It has multi-phase Transpositions including some in a spectator's hand that go far beyond the normal CSB limitations.
Moderate skill for the new Sleights and handling, plus "live performance experience."
Once these are mastered many other phases can be added.

Required is an Exp [ to fits over all coins, plus an extra matching Chinese coin (or other choice)

I like the colored Chinese coins for the visual impact and they are cheap enough to gift away at the end,
though I have segued to this Routine from a color changing Effect or CCC or C/S Transpo since no special gaff is required.

I can no longer perform because of crippled fingers, so am passing many "reserved effects" along now.
Some have been released with dozens more to come.

Enjoy.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Brookie2644
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Brookie2644
This is worth getting!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » CSB Alternative (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL