The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vercetti
View Profile

Acapulco
0 Posts

Profile of Vercetti
Hello everybody. I am happy to be part of this magical community that has always been a reference reading for me before buying any product.

My name is Francesco, I am a magician from Acapulco, Mexico who has worked full time as a close-up magician in restaurants and cocktail parties (Weddings, social parties) for 16 years.

Three years ago I started my transition to Mentalism, and I started working doing events for more than 100 people.

Currently I am still working on the close-up, but I am more focused on mental magic, which I intend to dedicate myself to full time.

Magical greetings from Acapulco, México. (And sorry for My Bad English).
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Livermore, CA
560 Posts

Profile of Boomer
@Vercetti,

Welcome to The Magic Café.

What/who do you like in Mentalism?

I've been reading quite a bit of Cassidy and Osterlind, but recently picked up Orion by Phedon Bilek.

Still in the 1st chapter, but it's enjoyable reading.

Dave
Vercetti
View Profile

Acapulco
0 Posts

Profile of Vercetti
Nice to meet you Dave.

I like mentalism because I love the emotional impact on viewers. I have been working with Acidous Novus for 10 years (I learned it in Stigmata from Wayne Houchin, then I perfected it a bit by studying Peek Performances), then I switched to Ran Pink's wonderful center tear (Think Pink), and I'm currently looking for the ideal wallet(I have the Spionagge, the Shadow, the Hideout -modified with the filter of an eyephone- and tomorrow I get the Climax).

I have studied Banachek's Psy Series (which I see as a benchmark in many fields of mentalism), I read Dee Christopher's Deep Shadows (I really like Dee and Lewis LeVal's work), I have had the opportunity to see the Penguin Live of Dee Christopher, Morgan Strebler, Manos, Marc Paul, etc.

I have Richard Osterlind's Mental Miracles (although I have not studied it thoroughly), I read Tony Corinda's 13 Steps, and I am currently studying Max Maven's PRISM (Spanish version:D ) and Fundamentals by Bob Cassidy.

As you can see, I am very new to mentalism, but I hope to get to learn a lot from it, my purpose for next year is to master cold reading and master PW and NW (currently I do not get the first, and the second I can only write legibly numbers).

Thanks again, and again an apology for my bad English.

Magical greetings!
AnthonyCC
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of AnthonyCC
Welcome to the Café!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL