We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Just Curious... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10231 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Is anyone working any company picnics this summer? I am interested in seeing if there are many doing this or if this (pandemic) was the final nail in the coffin. We just booked one earlier this week but it was from a longtime account, but was just curious as to others, especially kids and family performers or games hosts here.
Ken Northridge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlantic City, NJ
2313 Posts

Profile of Ken Northridge
The company picnic market was never a large segment of my business. I normally do a few per year. I have one booking, a new client, for September.

The feeling I get is its just like every other segment of the market right now. There are some who are ready and excited to get back to normal, and there are others that are still very cautious.
"Love is the real magic." -Doug Henning
www.KenNorthridge.com
danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1238 Posts

Profile of danfreed
I usually do several per year, but nothing this year offhand. The heyday of that, for me, was the late 90's, I was doing a ton of those and booking tons of other entertainers and so were the other local agents.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Just Curious... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL