The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Annoying posts to boost sales » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Hi

Is there any way to stop people posting just for the sake of keeping their latest release on the top of the pile????

I don’t have a problem when it’s posting to answer a question posed by another member, but when it’s just post after post from the creator is sooooo annoying!

Obviously having your latest and greatest at the top of the pile is potentially helpful for promotional purposes, I get that, but cmon surely there must be some form of regulation?

For example, is it ok to post 11 consecutive times with no replies? This creator has also posted 22 times with only 11 replies. And, the particular sales technique has been duplicated on other chat topics on different sections too!

If this is ok, no problem.
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
If you don't give us the posters name or link to the post in question, we don't know what to look at.
Where the magic begins
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
PM sent
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Annoying posts to boost sales » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL