The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » SKYLINK Wireless Remote Control model WS 100A (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
A few years ago, I had a big stage show, and decided to perform the Milk in Lightbulb lamp effect. I needed a way to shut the lamp off after vanishing the Milk in newspaper cone. By accident, I was out shopping and noticed this wireless remote control. It looked simple enough, only had to pug the lamp in the device, and have an extensions cord to the nearest wall outlet. This permitted me not having a person by the wall outlet and they only had to pull the plug to shut off the lamp at the correct instant.

Well it worked perfectly with the included push button remote control.

I am posting this in case some members are looking for a remote control. Only requirement is that it uses a plug outlet for your prop. It is only in the $20 range and is still available today at Wal-Mart and Amazon. There are offered A and B, which I believe so you can another device on another different channel. The company makes multi uses as well, but if an one man show, one is enough for me.

If you need a remote for complete outfit, this fits the bill, and the price is great.

Just thought some members could benefit from my discovery.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wireless......ie=UTF-8
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » SKYLINK Wireless Remote Control model WS 100A (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL