The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Goshman's Matchboxes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shikanominarazu
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of Shikanominarazu
Does anyone know if Goshman ever published his work on the Matchbox trick (I believe properly "matchless matchboxes")? I know it's a common item but I read over on Magicana that Goshman had his own touches on it and was curious.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
It's not in his book Magic by Gosh.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
No it was not published by Goshman. He only published 3 manuscripts and his book, during his life to my knowledge. One was his folded care to coin purse, I can't recall the other two. I have them packed away.

seems you found a Magicians article with an opinion, I hate it when someone makes a comment and does not elaborate what they are talking about.

Goshman sometimes when performing for non-magician audiences, would throw something in. He only ever did his standard act for magicians.

Goshman was the very best close-up magician that ever lived. I had the honor of seeing him live 4 times. He blue me away every time.

Those wide bottom salt and pepper shakers he said he found in a store in New York.
Shikanominarazu
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of Shikanominarazu
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2021, Bill Hegbli wrote:
No it was not published by Goshman. He only published 3 manuscripts and his book, during his life to my knowledge. One was his folded care to coin purse, I can't recall the other two. I have them packed away.

seems you found a Magicians article with an opinion, I hate it when someone makes a comment and does not elaborate what they are talking about.

Goshman sometimes when performing for non-magician audiences, would throw something in. He only ever did his standard act for magicians.

Goshman was the very best close-up magician that ever lived. I had the honor of seeing him live 4 times. He blue me away every time.

Those wide bottom salt and pepper shakers he said he found in a store in New York.

That's a shame. It's fun to watch him do it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Goshman's Matchboxes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL