The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo 2022 (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
dragonash
View Profile
Veteran user
the sticks
368 Posts

Profile of dragonash
Blink Bank looks more like a special effect than an actual mystery, sort of like the Botania. Hey, I could pop up a picture of flowers from it!
(I'm kind of kidding around here. I'll still get it.)
dragonash
View Profile
Veteran user
the sticks
368 Posts

Profile of dragonash
I wonder if a couple of the thin metallic acetate/mylar flowers would fit in the top. I would have a picture of a flower pot production.
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
605 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
The Cash 2022 looks super visual:
https://youtu.be/TG0uVDYdJWs
dragonash
View Profile
Veteran user
the sticks
368 Posts

Profile of dragonash
So Blink Bank is called The Cash 2022 now?
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
605 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Oh wow. Just looked up Blink Blank and that is indeed the exact same trick. All they’ve done is rebranded it.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2642 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Flash Cube does look a nice piece of magic.
MikeMgc
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of MikeMgc
Just seen Flash Cube and really like the look of that. looks like a cool piece of Magic.

Phone Appetit, really ! Its terrible, what where they thinking ! I love clowns, but hate face masks. This could only be performed as a gag surely ! Or possibly as a Joker themed effect, As a bizzarre magic performer..now come to think of it...thats not a bad idea ! In the spirit of Joaquin Phoenix's Joker.
VolunteerMagic
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of VolunteerMagic
This year is pretty diverse. I'm surprised considering we are still in COVID and last year was a pretty thin lineup. figured the same would be this year.

Wild Shock is a really different card trick involving the typical 52-card deck that they've released in a while (it's pretty much been predictions for a while, and we now have a production). Might give this one a shot.

The Cash looks fun to use, but the effect is really fast, so it seems like you have to accompany it with something else.

Future Photo looks really fun to build a routine around.

Flash Cube I'm not entirely into, but I'm only getting it because I want to get the Mini-Generator trick from SEOMagic, and it comes with the bundle with Future Photo, Cube, and The Cash.

Phone Apateit has the best name of the whole lot. But it's one of those joke tricks like the Fork Bending trick Tenyo put out a while ago--and the Giant Ear, IIRC (it's on SEO's site). I get that it looks like a fish out of water here--and that we haven't had a joke trick introduced in a T-line in like...ever? It's different; it's variety.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo 2022 (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL