We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Eugene Burger: Final Secrets (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1768 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
The pre-order just opened on this highly-anticipated tome: https://www.theoryandartofmagic.com/

Halloween 2021 is when it will be released.
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1768 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Eugene Burger: Final Secrets is a big book of overwhelming treasures. It is almost twice as long as From Beyond. It includes complete explanations for over 17 of Eugene's most closely guarded close-up card magic routines, including "Influence," "Fishing," Destiny Has a Name," "Order and Chaos," "Thought Sender," "Unfazed," and every detail of how he delighted audiences all over the world with "The Trick that Cannot Be Explained." Alongside powerful essays, interviews, photographs, discussions, and the complete text of his overlooked masterpiece, Growing in the Art of Magic, Final Secrets includes access to 27 video and audio recordings of the Master performing and teaching his most closely guarded routines.
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
328 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Preordered! Really looking forward to this.
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1753 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Looking forward to receiving it. With a pre-order, you get free shipping and an artists' drawing of Eugene suitable for framing--which I plan to feature in my man cave.
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4484 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
I didn't even hesitate to order this.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
docbarnes
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of docbarnes
Made the order.

Is there going to be a third book?

Or is the the last?

Vince
Seluj
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Seluj
Oh, what a beautiful surprise !
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1753 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
I think I recall that this will be the last volume published.
Doc Ben
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix, AZ
254 Posts

Profile of Doc Ben
Ordered....us bought "From Beyond" which I had been overdue picking up on my " bucket list" of "must have" magic literary treasures!

Smile
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" (the original F. Baum)
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1768 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Quote:
On Aug 6, 2021, docbarnes wrote:
Made the order.

Is there going to be a third book?

Or is the the last?

Vince

Hey Vince,

Per Larry Hass' newsletter, "If it is a little hard to wait until Halloween, I urge you to spend some good, sweet time with Eugene Burger: From Beyond and Teaching Magic. If you don’t yet have these other two parts of the posthumous project, you might consider them because both are in the “Eighth Inning” in terms of supply."

You can read more about Teaching Magic, the other book in the 3-book posthumous by Eugene, here: https://www.theoryandartofmagic.com/p/bo......33160376

David
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Eugene Burger: Final Secrets (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL