The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Contacting e-mentalism (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2306 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Glad everything worked out.

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1588 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
I just purchased a download and I received it instantly! All good. Spoke with Jose & he confirmed this is the way it will be from now on. It’s terrific value.👍
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
Bartelli
View Profile
Veteran user
Belgium
375 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
Contacting e-Mentalism is still a big issue. No reply on emails (jo*****er@gm***.com or cas*********er@gm***.com), no reply on messages here at the café, no reply on Whatsapp after clicking the icon on the website (+52 222 xxx xxxx). :-(

I did place an order, I'm curious when/if I will receive it. I can still use Paypal's insurrance.

Even if I receive my order, I still think it is really bad form not replying to your customers, even after more than a month.
teenagelabotomy42
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of teenagelabotomy42
He is still updating his instagram though. So good for him.
Bartelli
View Profile
Veteran user
Belgium
375 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
I received my order 56hrs after ordering it. But still no reply to my emails/whatsapp/café message. :-(
But at least if you order something, you will receive it.
Bartelli
View Profile
Veteran user
Belgium
375 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
E-mentalism.com is down now. I wasn't able to download everything that I ordered. :-( Still no reply from Jose Prager via any channel.
Jose, if you are reading this, please reply. Is there a future for E-mentalism.com? How can I download the missing file?
Bartelli
View Profile
Veteran user
Belgium
375 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2021, Bartelli wrote:
E-mentalism.com is down now. I wasn't able to download everything that I ordered. :-( Still no reply from Jose Prager via any channel.
Jose, if you are reading this, please reply. Is there a future for E-mentalism.com? How can I download the missing file?

Update: the website is back online and I was able to download the missing file.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Contacting e-mentalism (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL