We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Need some help hear (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

#1magician
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of #1magician
Hey guys, I have saved up about 52$ Canadian, and I was just wondering what are some of the good dvds you guys have seen and would recomend.
i dont call 911, i simpily perform the bullet catch and than point the bullet at them and ask if they care to try.
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Easy To Master Card Miracles Volume #2 is a good one. (The other are good too, but this is one of my faves) I would not recommend ellusionist, but that's just MY opinion. Also, do NOT buy Generation X or School of Hardknocks.
Magicusa
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Magicusa
I too think "Easy to Master Card Miracles Vol. 2" is a good way to go with cards. But, we need to know what kind of magic you like doing? Then we can help you better.

Emmett
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
-Oliver Macia's Control Freak
-Ellusionsit Videos are good especially Kard Klub Underground
-On The Spot By Gregory Wilson
-Pyrotechnic Pasteboards by Gregory Wilson
-Cradle To Grave by De'vo(flourish dvd)
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4358 Posts

Profile of rannie
It would help us to know what level of magic your at for the members to suggest the right videos for you.

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5370 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
You might also go down to the Video Tape and DVD review section of this forum. Hundreds of DVD's have been discussed. When you have one in mind that you think that you might want, then double check there to see what others say. Also, if no had discussed it already simply ask for a review.

I am a bit of a mentalist so I think that you are fairly young (say under 18), new to magic with very little or no performing experience Great choice of hobby!), and want to be as cool as say a David Baline (not a totally bad thing to strive for). How close am I?
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Caspar
View Profile
Veteran user
Tacoma
316 Posts

Profile of Caspar
If you are starting out I would recommend Crash I over at Ellusionist and a couple books like Mark Wilson's Complet Course In Magic or Royal Road to Card Magic. Visit a used bookstore to see if they carry these or other titles to save yourself a couple of bucks.

While Crash I & Royal Road To Card Magic are, well, about cards, Mark Wilson's book will give you plenty of card of effects and a lot more.

Take Care
#1magician
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of #1magician
Harry murphy, I am under 18 not new to magic( I have been doing it for about 5 years, and I'm acctually not a big david blaine fan. 1/3 isn't bad, oh and by the way for those that wanted to know what magic I was into, it is street.
i dont call 911, i simpily perform the bullet catch and than point the bullet at them and ask if they care to try.
Alan Morgan
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of Alan Morgan
Tarbell books are worth ten times the asking price.
Hundreds of tricks and most of them are really good.
There are some of those good ones that you will never actually do though.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5370 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I still contend that I'm three for three! LOL!!!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Need some help hear (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL