The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » ACE & Sanders FX (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stevie c
View Profile
Veteran user
334 Posts

Profile of stevie c
Hi everyone. I wanted to give a quick shout out for Richard Sanders and his outstanding customer service. I have a couple of his effects (ACE and Any Card) both of which are superb IMO.

I've worked hard to get the handling of ACE down so that it looks slick, but with real life performances now approaching again, I wondered if he had any ideas on how to do the 'get ready' (or reset) in front of spectators. Within an hour Richard had replied to my email and within a few hours he contacted me again to say that a new video had been added to the ACE tutorial collection.

I have no allegiance to Richard, other than having purchased a couple of his products, but felt that this type of great service deserved a mention. And if you have purchased ACE previously, the new video is up there as '8a Reset'.

Cheers

Steve
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Ace is a wonderful effect. I have performed it 100s of times. Looks very magical.
martonikus
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of martonikus
I second the endorsement of Richard Sanders. He is a clever inventor, entertaining performer and all-around friendly and helpful magic seller.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » ACE & Sanders FX (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL