The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Happy Fathers Day Everyone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Scarlett
View Profile
Veteran user
Vermont
366 Posts

Profile of Bill Scarlett
To all the dads out there, and I know there are many. Having children has been one of the most magical experiences of my life. My seven year old son is very interested in magic and I hope to share this with him over the years. Have many of you shared magic with your children? And do any of you have grown children who have become magicians?

Happy Fathers day to all, your children are truly magical.

Bill Scarlett
Aperazor
View Profile
Loyal user
Akron,Ohio
244 Posts

Profile of Aperazor
Great Post and I could not agree more.
I was just thinking before I read your post how lucky I really am.
Along with my two beautiful girls, I also have become a replacement father to several neigborhood kids as well as my neices and nephew from my ex's side.
The expense of this can be killer at times but the rewards are enormous!
They all came over yesterday and spent the day making me feel like a kid again.
Even I sometimes forget to realize how much it can bother a kid to not have a father around....They all let me know how much it meant to them and I realized how much it meant to me.
It has been worth every penny I ever spent and more.
Just taking time to all make something together (I buy bags of bulk clay and we make sun faces) or even work on a project, painting, washing the van anything...but doing it with them can mean the world to them.
Last night we were up until 3:30 A.M.
I listned to all the funny stories each had in their life and interjected mine...anyway...It was a Great Fathers'day weekend so far.
Man....I love my kids!

P.S. They got together and bought me a folding suitcase card table for my magic...It is awesome...I will write a review in the "Where to put it all section" with details and a photo...But I love it!

Sorry to ramble...I just don't feel this happy all that often anymore, but talking with each of them last night made me realize how much it meant to them and gave my life a greater purpose.

Happy Father's Day to all you great Dads.

Nick Zender
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
I agree totally. My daughter (29 yrs)has just been round to drop off a small gift and my son (24yrs) is dropping in later. Seems like yesterday they were little kids..how time flies. There are a number of young couples I work with who have decided not to have any kids...what a sad decision...one only to be regretted in later life.

Howard
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
My 7 year old daughter made me a picture frame with sand and colored rocks glued around the edges, a priceless gift in my opinion.
My daughter pulled a penny out of my ear when she was about 3 years old and I still don't know where she got that idea from. It wasn't until she was about 5 that I did any magic for her.
Children are truly Magical. They certainly can make your money disapear very quickly but they really make life worth living and that is priceless.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Happy Fathers Day Everyone (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL