The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubik’s Wall by Bond Lee (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
681 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-mag......em-.html

Introducing Rubik's Wall, the ultimate finale for your Rubik's cube magic routine. Created by Bond Lee, D.K. Wong & Happy, produced by MS Magic.

If you are into Rubik's cube magic, this is for you!

The magic routine is simple, spectator choose any cube they like, they can shuffle the cube as much as they want. They think of a sign, character or image, then place back the cube back to any position they want, to create a complete random pattern, and when you turn the wall around, it will become the perfect prediction of the sign/character/image!

All cubes can be shuffled and examined before, during and after the routine. The fool proof design can amaze your audience with a impossible, clean and mind blowing finale. Perfect for professional performance, commercial events and TV shows.

No sleight of hand, no magnet, no black stuff, no difficult handling, just shuffle the cube place it back and it's done! If you are just starting to do magic, you can do it too!

Structure Design

The whole structure can easily assembled and travel friendly. This allow performers carry the Rubik's wall all over the world, and you can even place the whole set inside your backpack, truly pack small play big!

The specially designed structure can connect multiple sets of Rubik's wall to create a big prediction. You will be able to place 24 cubes in one Rubik's wall, if you combine 4 Rubik's wall will be be able to place 96 cubes and create a beautiful picture!

Features

Rubik's Wall set comes with multiple presets, detailed instruction and wall stand. The whole set is protected by a beautiful and durable ABS case.

Rubik's Wall can be perform as a stand alone magic or combine into your Rubik's magic routine.

This is the best vision of Rubik's wall in the market and your best choice for your professional performance, commercial events and TV shows.

Standard & Complete Set

We have standard set and complete set available for your selection. You can get all the cubes needed and turntable for the complete set.

MS cubes are designed for speed and at the same time silent, perfect for your Rubik's cube magic. The color of the cube will be the classic color, which will match most of the cube magic product in the market.

Turntable will allow you to turn your Rubik's wall in a elegant and secure manner, perfect for professional.

Standard set

Rubik's Wall x 1
ABS protective case x 1
Tutorial instruction x 1
Rubik's wall designs x 33
Rubik's cube sticker x 24 cubes
Complete set
Rubik's wall x 1
ABS protective case x 1
Tutorial instruction x 1
Rubik's Wall designs x 33
Rubik's cube sticker x 24 cubes
MS Cube x 24
Turntable (S/L) x 1
FAQ

1. What materials is Rubik's wall made of? Is it durable?
- It's made out of the finest ABS materials we can find, and it's extremely durable. It can last you a life time when properly used.

2. What is the smallest packaging size? And what's its weight?
- Rubik's Wall can be even smaller without the ABS case, when it's disassemble the smallest size is 34.5 x 5.7 x 4.5cm. The weight is 1kg.

3. What magic skill level do I need to perform Rubik's Wall?
- In fact you don't need any magic technique to execute the whole routine, but you will need some showmanship to present your magic routine well.

4. Can I customized the prediction image?
- Yes, you can. We provide sets of Rubik's cube stickers for you to build your own image.

5. Can I use my own Rubik's cube for the Rubik's Wall?
- Of course. Rubik's Wall is compatible to all standard size 3 x 3 Rubik's cube (5.7 cm 2 1/4 in).

6. Is Rubik's wall good?
- No, it's excellent.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5886 Posts

Profile of videoman
I missed the original Kickstarter campaign but bought this direct from China a few months ago, knowing that it would be available worldwide before the end of the year, and probably for significantly less cost.

But I think it is a great effect and method and I LOVE it!
This would have to get my vote for trick of the year for parlor or stage.

Certainly an incredible finish if you’re already performing with Rubik’s cubes in your show.

I'm glad it’s expensive because I’m hoping you don’t start seeing this everywhere and on TV.
allan31
View Profile
Regular user
everywhere
176 Posts

Profile of allan31
In the ad : They think of a sign, character or image, then place back the cube back to any position they want, to create a complete random pattern, and when you turn the wall around, it will become the perfect prediction of the sign/character/image!

She said MARIO in the live show !!! How ???
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Special user
512 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
Craig Petty reviewed this 5 months ago.

It starts at 25:35.

allan31
View Profile
Regular user
everywhere
176 Posts

Profile of allan31
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2021, CardGuyMike wrote:
Craig Petty reviewed this 5 months ago.

It starts at 25:35.

yes, I saw this review which was really great. But there is a difference between using a Svenpad and someone who seems to say "Mario" as a completely free choice as in one of the Live shows with bond Lee... Smile
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9940 Posts

Profile of pegasus
That’s when a stooge comes in very handy.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5886 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2021, allan31 wrote:

yes, I saw this review which was really great. But there is a difference between using a Svenpad and someone who seems to say "Mario" as a completely free choice as in one of the Live shows with bond Lee... Smile

I think they provide a couple ideas for a very simple basic force but you’ll probably want to use your own method.
I made a forcing deck using free clip art and photoshop and printed my own cards. This is only because I like everyone to be able to see the selection and I prefer a visual representation rather than text.

But I wouldn’t get caught up on the force aspect. That’s not really what this trick is about. It’s not a mind reading effect and you’re not simply revealing your “prediction”. I believe that’s why they don’t make a big deal about it on the tutorial.

It’s still very strong magic without even using a force. At the end I don’t believe people are going to be wondering how you made their selection appear but how the heck you made any design appear from the mixed up cubes.

Yes, there can be some discrepancies at the end that a serious cuber might take notice of but even then they will probably have no idea how you did it.

There is no memorization required at all. Any cube can be placed anywhere in the display stand. It’s essentially a mechanical marvel, hence the price.
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of Philippe
IMO this machine is not aligned to the art of magic, I find these automatic puzzles sad!
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
Can any of the cubes be removed at the end?
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1550 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2021, Joe Roberts wrote:
Can any of the cubes be removed at the end?

Yes, any/all can be removed, with nothing suspicious to see.

Mike
muffin
View Profile
Regular user
London
190 Posts

Profile of muffin
Probably a stupid question, but can you have the outcome just be “random” cubes - rather than a character etc? I figure you can as you are provided with stickers. Thinking out loud you could have numbers written on the cubes and do a magic square, or rapid long number memorisation effect.
juggler357
View Profile
New user
AUS
64 Posts

Profile of juggler357
It would be good if you could buy an extra set of the gimmicks to be able to have different reveals.
Once is entertainment, twice is education.
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2022, juggler357 wrote:
It would be good if you could buy an extra set of the gimmicks to be able to have different reveals.

Out of stock at the moment but worth asking Saturn if they plan on restocking 😉
https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-mag......lee.html
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4323 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Finally back in stock at penguin
juggler357
View Profile
New user
AUS
64 Posts

Profile of juggler357
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2022, juggler357 wrote:

Out of stock at the moment but worth asking Saturn if they plan on restocking 😉
https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-mag......lee.html

Oh thank you so much! I couldn't find this anywhere and MS didn't get back to me. That is great news!
Once is entertainment, twice is education.
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
I'm interested to know who's performing this, how audience reaction has been, how the eventual reveal is chosen by the spectator, what reveal you are using, if you're using more than one stand, if you're allowing more than a few cubes to be inserted and anything else that you can share about your experience with the effect. Thank you.
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
Corporate Magician
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of Corporate Magician
Hi muffin

Yes you can use the stickers to create anything that you want to reveal on the gimmicks as long as they fit of course.

Have a nice day

Regards

Corporate Magician
Corporate Magician
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of Corporate Magician
Hi Everyone

A good friend of mine Bond Lee let me know that he's going to be releasing Rubik's Wall HD which is an updated version of his Rubik's Wall effect which was released back in 2020 and I just wanted to share it with everyone just in case some of you might possibly be interested in it.

The HD in Rubik's Wall HD stands for high definition as the updated version allows you to use 5x5 Rubik's cubes which means that you can now create more detailed images that you'd like to reveal as part of the effect.

The interesting thing about the updated version is that it uses the same Rubik's Wall frame as the original version as the 5x5 Rubik's cubes that are used for the effect are approximately the same size as the 3x3 Rubik's cubes which therefore means that the gimmicks are also the same size allowing them to be changed very easily.

This means that if you purchase the complete set of the Rubik's Wall HD you're then able to interchange between using the 3x3 Rubik's cubes and the 5x5 Rubik's cubes depending on your requirements.

Should you already have the original version of the Rubik's Wall you can actually upgrade to the Rubik's Wall HD by purchasing the 5x5 Rubik's cubes, the 5x5 gimmicks and the 5x5 stickers so that you don't have to purchase a different frame.

For more information about the updated version of the Rubik's Wall HD you can go to the below post in the Latest and Greatest? forum.

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......orum=218

In the meantime you can let me know if you have any questions and I can try to answer them for you.

Have a nice day.

Regards

Corporate Magician
dk1978
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of dk1978
Been eyeing this for some time now, as I love a good, well designed mechanical prop. A few reviewers have said that that this will not work for closeup but only for stage or parlor. Just wondering, for spectators who place a cube and then stand back just a couple feet for the reveal, will something look off to them once the wall is turned around? Without revealing too much, what would be the minimum safe distance for a spectator to view the final reveal?
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1827 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
I have had the spectator standing right next to the table where the stand is and never had problems but on the other hand I have done this only dozen or so times so far. I don't think there is much to see. In super close up they might be able to notice there is something extra in the stand but even then I think they would have to kinda know what to look for.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubik’s Wall by Bond Lee (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL