The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Limitations on seconds? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Min Frank
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Min Frank
Are there any limitations on seconds?
In my opinion, I don't think so especially on strike. When I ask people about this, they usually like to say : Strikes - Stiff thumb, right thumb and left thumb are crossed
Push off - Stiff thumb, and speed

So yeah it is true that it is impossible to lift the thumb with push off methods (I think it is somewhat possible but I've never seen it so I just said it is impossible) but on strike it is possible to life the thumb. And also we all know that with little adjustments, we don't need to worry of thumbs are crossing.

I think there are really really few limitations on push off and no limitations on strike, but I also wanna know what you guys thinking of this.
And I heard that black jack mechanics prefer push off method but is it right? And if so. because of the surveillance camera? Or any other reasons?
ssibal
View Profile
Veteran user
352 Posts

Profile of ssibal
Black jack mechanics? Where have you played blackjack where there are surveillance cameras and the cards aren’t dealt from a shoe?
Min Frank
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Min Frank
Left PM!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Limitations on seconds? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL