The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Juan Tamariz books? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2918 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
I know that Juan's books will be reprinted in a couple of months, but all I've been hearing is "his books." Does anyone know exactly which books will be printed and what is in them?
Nir Dahan
View Profile
Inner circle
Munich, Germany
1390 Posts

Profile of Nir Dahan
I am not sure regarding reprints but his memorized deck book(s) should come out in a few months (they say it for ages btw)
The other 3 books which were translated to english are still unavailable (and my guess, it will stay like that for a while). no need to mention they are all worth it.
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Mnonics, Juanz stacked deck method, will be out in late august acording to publisher Stephen Minch.
The three previously printed books are "The Five Points In Magic", "The Magic Way", and "Sonata".
And if the are going to be reprinted, who knows.
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2918 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
Has it been determined how much each one will cost? (I want to start saving now) It's hard to determine that concidering each book goes for about $150 on ebay.
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
In talking with mr. minch a few months ago, he said the out of print Tamariz books would be reprinted though he did not know when. he said juan was "trying to find all the photographs for them still".
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
444 Posts

Profile of learachel
One month left............ Youppiiiiiiiii

Simon
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
444 Posts

Profile of learachel
A E mail from S Minch:

"Yes, Mnemonica should be ready around the end of August."

Simon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Juan Tamariz books? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL