The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » A Book byHarry Houdini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1971 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Russo
View Profile
Special user
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
955 Posts

Profile of Russo
June 25, 1975, my daughter gave me a copy of "HOUDINI A MAGICIAN AMONG THE SPIRITS" by HOUDINI, 1972 edition, Arno Press - I still have it . Is that the book someone is talking about ??
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1971 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Quote:
On Sep 12, 2021, Russo wrote:
June 25, 1975, my daughter gave me a copy of "HOUDINI A MAGICIAN AMONG THE SPIRITS" by HOUDINI, 1972 edition, Arno Press - I still have it . Is that the book someone is talking about ??

If you want to know what book I'm talking about, just click the orange link and read it for free.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Russo
View Profile
Special user
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
955 Posts

Profile of Russo
Yeah, that's the Book I have- plus many other "Houdini" about and by Houdini - did I ever tell you - a few years befor the Houdini Move with Tony Curtis came out, my Middle School English Teacher had us read a book and cast a Movie for a book report. I read a Bio of Houdini and cast Tony Curtis and Janet Leah as Houdini and Wife (and I saw the Movie,years after). I have an autographed photo from Tony(received just a few years ago)-in my Magic Den. Also did you know Bill Larsen was in the Movie also. Ralph ROUSSEAU (Russo)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » A Book byHarry Houdini (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL