The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ANYWEB 2 by Magic Pro Ideas (Force ANY image on ANY google search on ANY borrowed phone) (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1353 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Okay, I like Matthew Wright a lot - a whole lot. And although his review is clearly favorable - it is also at the same time a dealer demo, where he will earn his share. Willing to trust him? I am. However - any other reviews before I hit the purchase button.

BTW1: Remember to buy you wife a nice bag.

BTW2: Matthews reviews is awesome, just for the shere fun of who he is (when he performs).

Best

Jan
bernardo_jas
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of bernardo_jas
From 0 to 10 how much would you give to this app? Thinking about buying for Android? Is it really that good app? Can it be used in Portuguese? Do you know?
opieone28
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of opieone28
If I order this from a distributer like Penguin or Vanishing inc. Is the code mailed to me (do I need to wait) or is there a quicker way?
bernardo_jas
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of bernardo_jas
Quote:
On Oct 3, 2021, JETlivesOn wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 3, 2021, garyogden1957 wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2021, pegasus wrote:
It’s just a very limited version of inject.

So are you trying to say Inject is better than Anyweb 2?
If so why please as I am interested in getting one of them...

Watching the Inject 2 trailer on YouTube will show you just a sliver on what it can do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD7jC6Hmic8

This app looks really interesting. I'm about to buy it for some time, but in everyday life, is it really good? I think the big difference for ANYWEB is that version 2 can be done on the viewer's cell phone, correct? To make the photo appearance of batman or the Joker. Will Anyweb 2 or INJECT 2 by Greg Rostami be better?
UnbiasedMagicReviews
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of UnbiasedMagicReviews
Here's my Unbiased Magic Review with direct comparisons with the previous AnyWeb 1 version and an objective analytic rating

https://youtu.be/MfY9z58rnpI
YouTube & Instagram - UnbiasedMagicReviews
I buy/review magic to help you make better decisions
David asecas
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of David asecas
Great thank you very much Unbiased, very good comparison
David asecas
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of David asecas
I bought the previous version a few months before the new one was released and with the pandemic I couldn't even use it, a shame it wasn't an update.
k3nnyma
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of k3nnyma
I found loading time is quite long and the result page usually shows the repetitive images. Not sure if there is a plan for improvement for these crucial issues.
For me, I am not very satisfied enough to use it in an important performance.
Hope we will get this fixed soon
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1432 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Thank You, for that, k3! I will hold off from purchasing. Smile
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
k3nnyma
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of k3nnyma
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2022, EZrhythm wrote:
Thank You, for that, k3! I will hold off from purchasing. Smile

You’re welcome
I hope you can make a decision on the best forcing app soon.
Anyway I didn't mean to discredit this app. Regardless of the slow loading time, it’s still a good feature to be able to force on spectator’s phone
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ANYWEB 2 by Magic Pro Ideas (Force ANY image on ANY google search on ANY borrowed phone) (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL