The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Help with an old card trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dan Ford
View Profile
Special user
Illinois
544 Posts

Profile of Dan Ford
I used to perform this trick in the 70's and got it out of a book which I cannot find it and now do not have the directions. It is a deck of 9 magicians and 9 hats with a DF card of both. Story goes about the magicians ending up with each having a hat. I have searched my library and cannot locate the book I learned it from. Any help is appreciated.
mlippo
View Profile
Inner circle
Trieste (Italy)
1120 Posts

Profile of mlippo
I'm not home now, but I certainly have it in a Paul Curry's book. Or at least it's very similar to what you are looking for

Mark
Frank Yuen
View Profile
Veteran user
357 Posts

Profile of Frank Yuen
That's "The Case of the Missing Hat" originally from Curry's Magicians Magic and later reprinted in World's Beyond. Both are available at Vanishing Inc.
Dan Ford
View Profile
Special user
Illinois
544 Posts

Profile of Dan Ford
Thank you both for replying, that is a great help in my search for the answer. Curry's Magicians Magic is in my library and you both were a big help. Thank you very much.
mlippo
View Profile
Inner circle
Trieste (Italy)
1120 Posts

Profile of mlippo
Quote:
On Oct 13, 2021, Frank Yuen wrote:
That's "The Case of the Missing Hat" originally from Curry's Magicians Magic and later reprinted in World's Beyond. Both are available at Vanishing Inc.

Yep! Magician's Magic is the one I've got. It's the Dover edition

https://www.amazon.it/Magicians-Magic-Pa......0FM0F2UQ

Mark
Dan Ford
View Profile
Special user
Illinois
544 Posts

Profile of Dan Ford
You guys on Magic Café are the best in helping others!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Help with an old card trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL