The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Where to get FASDIU 1 by Paul Cummins? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nikodemus
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of Nikodemus
I am sad to hear that Paul Cummins passed away last year.

Can anyone suggest how to obtain his FASDIU 1 book? I looked at his website, but it looks like the ordering page has been removed. I presume this is because his family don't want to process orders for his products. I also looked on the Lybrary website, but can't find it listed there.

Actually what I am specifically interested in is "Personal Slop" - his Slop Shuffle version of Triumph. I have read many comments on the Café that if you want to do a SS Triumph, Paul's is the one.

Thanks
Nick

PS. I believe Personal Slop is different from his table sloppy shuffle in True Triumph
AsL
View Profile
Special user
659 Posts

Profile of AsL
Before you track down a copy of FASDIU, are you sure it's called Personal Slop? Perhaps I'm mistaken since it's been awhile since I've cracked it open, but I don't recall an effect called Personal Slop. I do recall a triumph routine, but I don't think it used the slop shuffle. My memory isn't known to be a strength so perhaps somebody near their library can confirm?

(By the way - I spent quite a bit of time trying to find a copy for sale online today without any luck. Perhaps post in the "Let's Make a Magic Deal" section and ask if anybody is looking to part with their copy? I'll let you know if I find anything.)
Rupert Pupkin
View Profile
Inner circle
1410 Posts

Profile of Rupert Pupkin
Yes, Paul's Triumph using the slop shuffle is called "Personal Slop". There are two Triumph handlings in FASDIU 1.
AsL
View Profile
Special user
659 Posts

Profile of AsL
Quote:
On Oct 13, 2021, Rupert Pupkin wrote:
Yes, Paul's Triumph using the slop shuffle is called "Personal Slop". There are two Triumph handlings in FASDIU 1.

Thanks for clearing that up! I must've been thinking of the other...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Where to get FASDIU 1 by Paul Cummins? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL