The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » If You could read, what book would you read? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

usa
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of usa
I would read anything by Ernase or Hofsinger.
Cruise
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Cruise
I don't get the question! I CAN read! I thought at first you meant because it was rare or cuz of languige but one of yours cancells that out on both those thoughts!

I think juan the great juan's books are what I would read if I could read spanish or the "Bulet Train that Could" in japanese. bad pun bad joke don't mind me I am criminaly inane.
ask harry why he dont want people to know he makes $200 a month for all these ads! thats like $4000 a month! oh but SHHH! harry isnt a real person!
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
Quote:
On 2004-06-22 02:18, usa wrote:

Ernase or Hofsinger.

Reading is important. But so is knowing how to spell! Smile
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
Tielie
View Profile
Special user
749 Posts

Profile of Tielie
Anyone can read. It's so simple to say you can't learn anything from a book. You have to have patience, otherwise it won't work. I'm glad many say so though, keeps the very good classic tricks hidden from the etmcm-guys.
Deal cards, not drugs!
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
I can't read, even though Tielie says anyone can. Smile
Tielie
View Profile
Special user
749 Posts

Profile of Tielie
Hmm I guess I'm shortminded but if you don't get a sentence in a book or something, don't say it's impossible but try again untill you DO get it.
Deal cards, not drugs!
rden
View Profile
New user
Sugar Land, Texas
75 Posts

Profile of rden
If I could read, I would climb into an elephant and blast the both of us into space for a year.

Then I would probably just watch a DVD.
owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
If I could read...
I would read...Pride and Predudice!
Waite a second...I can read and I havent read P and P...I know why, I have been wasting all my time getting past the introduction to Card College 3!
Owen
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
In just about every public library there's a book in the self-help section called Learn How To Read.... who is that book for? If you can read the title you don't need it and if you can't then the rest of the book isn't going to help!
:rotf:
Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
JuRim
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of JuRim
Hi

I am a member of the Magic Circle of Germany and fortunately we have a great libary; all kind of Magic books... it´s a dream... more inspiration that I will ever need to improve my magic.

But back to the theme I would like to read if it will ever published The Mind and Magic of David Copperfield!
I asked if she like cardtricks. she said:No! I did four...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » If You could read, what book would you read? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL