The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Chicago (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChrisToledo
View Profile

Chicago, IL
0 Posts

Profile of ChrisToledo
Hello

I just spent my morning today at the American Museum of Magic in Marshall, Michigan. (have kin out there.) and it has sparked my interest. Now where is my Marshall Brodien magic kit....
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3680 Posts

Profile of Julie
Chicago is a GREAT place to be magicwise, Chris. I suggest you begin with Magic Inc. and go from there. You're going to have soooo much FUN!

Julie
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1272 Posts

Profile of imgic
I've heard great things about the Chicago Magic Lounge!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Livermore, CA
622 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Abbott's in Colon is only 42 minutes from Marshall.

Dave
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1272 Posts

Profile of imgic
I just spent last few weeks down in Chicago. Got to see Dennis Watkin's Magic Parlor at the Palmer House Hotel. And the Signature Show at Chicago Magic Lounge, and hung out at their bar afterwards. Both great..but highly recommend you get to Magic Lounge...

Also visited Magic Maker Inc. magic shop. Great resource there as well. Stop there for more info on products, videos, etc. and to find groups...so much magic in Chicago...
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
McDuff
View Profile
New user
Royal Oak, MI
5 Posts

Profile of McDuff
Some high school friends and I reunited at the museum this past summer - enjoyed it quite a bit PLUS the craft breweries in the area. We're intending to do the Magicfest next year in Colon!
darrylrose
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of darrylrose
I love Chicago! I wa the fist European to perform at the Magic Lounge!
MysteroMagic
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of MysteroMagic
Hi Chris, I’m out in the suburbs. Before Covid hit, every Wednesday night there was a magic show at the Arcada Theater in St. Charles, Illinois. I was a great show. Hopefully it’ll come back.
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Veteran user
Behind the Midway
329 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
Heard so much about Chicago magic, but have never been. Welcome aboard. And remember, "It's easy once YOU know the secret!" Smile

(groan from every finger flicker!)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Chicago (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL