The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magicfest, Columbus Ohio 1/20 to 1/22/22 (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mystero
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of Mystero
Thinking about attending this convention, do any of you here on the Café know anyone who might be thinking about attending or has attended in the past that I could reach out to?? Never been to Columbus Ohio so I'm hoping to get some info on where to stay and how best to get around if I fly in from Philadelphia. Thanks and stay amazing.
psychod
View Profile
Loyal user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
211 Posts

Profile of psychod
Mystero,

I've only been to the most recent one. I would stay at the convention hotel if it is still available. I was staying at another hotel in the general area and there were times when I wished I could run back to my room quickly but that was not possible. Also, the weather in Columbus in January may not be quite so nice so being able to leave your coat in the hotel room would definitely be a plus for you.

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
119 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
I will be attending my first Magifest this January. I'd love to hear from anyone else that has attended as well on what to expect or things to not miss out on.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5097 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
rbromley
View Profile
Regular user
USA
156 Posts

Profile of rbromley
Mystero--

I booked myself a room at the convention hotel--it made the most sense to make attending easier than taking Uber or renting a car. The hotel price was about $115 a night there.
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
USA
666 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Quote:
On Nov 3, 2021, ActionJack wrote:
I will be attending my first Magifest this January. I'd love to hear from anyone else that has attended as well on what to expect or things to not miss out on.

I'll be attending in January! It's my first Magifest as well; my first convention, really. Been out of magic for a few years, and I'm excited to get back into it. Won't really know anyone there but looking forward to making some new friends Smile.

Printed out the tentative schedule and I am PUMPED. What a packed schedule. Considering signing up for the workshop on Sunday with Denis Behr but haven't yet.
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
734 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
This will be my first to Magi fest. Looking forward to it.
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2342 Posts

Profile of Doomo
It was a total blast!
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magicfest, Columbus Ohio 1/20 to 1/22/22 (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL