The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Revisiting My Favorite 'Close to' Self-working Card Tricks (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
608 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
Quote:
On Jan 15, 2022, Wravyn wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 15, 2022, Robert P. wrote:
Thank you for the friendly words, I'm really glad you were able to get something from this. I haven't been in the Café too much lately, my father has been in the hospital with Covid for the last week and a half. Good news is that he is getting better, though, so I am very thankful for that.

I did have a question for some of you, Jason Ladanye put out a self working trick on Youtube:

But I am having trouble following it. For me I am not seeing it or able to make it work, especially after the chosen card is placed anywhere in the deck. Am I missing something, were you able to do this trick?

I may be wrong, perhaps it is a psuedo explanation/trick for those that keep commenting on his page to teach something?

Yeah, that’s what I thought it might be but wasn’t sure. Figured I would ask others here in case I was missing something.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2664 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On Jan 16, 2022, Robert P. wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 15, 2022, Wravyn wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 15, 2022, Robert P. wrote:
Thank you for the friendly words, I'm really glad you were able to get something from this. I haven't been in the Café too much lately, my father has been in the hospital with Covid for the last week and a half. Good news is that he is getting better, though, so I am very thankful for that.

I did have a question for some of you, Jason Ladanye put out a self working trick on Youtube:

But I am having trouble following it. For me I am not seeing it or able to make it work, especially after the chosen card is placed anywhere in the deck. Am I missing something, were you able to do this trick?

I may be wrong, perhaps it is a psuedo explanation/trick for those that keep commenting on his page to teach something?

Yeah, that’s what I thought it might be but wasn’t sure. Figured I would ask others here in case I was missing something.

Really looks good but didn't get it either.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2123 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
This is an amazing thread, and I was pleasantly surprised to see of my personal favourites included (see 10 of the best self-workers and 10 more of the best self-workers).

Outstanding contribution, thanks for putting so much effort into this, and sharing it with us.
kebmo3108
View Profile
New user
Austria
79 Posts

Profile of kebmo3108
Robert, thank you so much for this collection. You put a lot of work in it and you truly collected quality effects ! Found some of my favorites in there as well.
Greg Kiefer
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Greg Kiefer
Robert, thank for sharing your thoughts. I have overlooked Allan Kronzek “Think of One” Card trick. I have the book ““Artful Deceptions” and will need to revisit the trick. By the way there are other gems in his under the radar book published by Vanishing Inc. a few years ago. I am not sure if it’s available anymore.
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
608 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
After a little break, came acros this thread. Thank you for the kind words, guys. Glad you enjoyed reading through the topic, and hope you found something new that you may want to add to your repertoire.

Not having the Café available for a few weeks made me realize how much I miss this place and all of the knowledge contained here.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Revisiting My Favorite 'Close to' Self-working Card Tricks (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL