The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Rice Bowls (Al Baker Rice Bowls) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Any of you Tenyo collectors looking for a set of Tenyo "Al Baker Rice Bowls" ? Trick Supply has a set listed for $175.00 .

The bowls and gimmick in good shape, but only a part of the original Tenyo box left, however it's the part with the name of the trick. No instructions are supplied. So that might sour the deal for a Tenyo collector. (They won't be the Tenyo instructions, but you can find the effect described in detail in the easily obtainable book "Classic Secrets of Magic" by Bruce Elliott.)

https://tricksupply.com/product/oriental......-estate/

(Keep in mind , I'm posting this as of November 9, 2021. Three days from now , two weeks from now, a month from now, etc. these may have been sold.)

I was sorely tempted to buy these , but at the moment they are too pricey for me , since buying these would be more about satisfying an itch to actually own a set and I don't really know how often I would perform this effect . I'm not really a collector as such ... I'll buy vintage magic , but I tend to want to use it to perform , not just collect it to sit on a shelf ... even though the listing says the gimmick is in good shape , I would want to be able to obtain additional gimmicks as a back up for the inevitable day when it wears out , but it seems it is next to impossible to find replacement gimmicks for this effect.

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Rice Bowls (Al Baker Rice Bowls) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL