The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Magic Nook (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ron Cowart
View Profile
New user
Deep South USA
35 Posts

Profile of Ron Cowart
I realize that to some on here, this may come across as a stupid question. However, I wanted to at least qualify it by saying, I'm truly not trying to be facetious or remotely obtuse when asking it, so here goes.

I made a purchase (read: attempted to) on a site called "The Magic Nook." Said purchase was for two downloadable items, for which I paid $14.00 via PayPal. I received a full refund and a note that said I had not provided proof that I am a performing magician (well, he was right, I no longer perform), therefore my business was not welcome and to please not place any orders in the future.

Is this limited to me ('cause I'm not sure who I ****ed off?!?) or has anybody else been met with this?

Footnote: I won't return to the site, by any means and am grateful for the refund. I am seriously mystified though, as I never saw "proof required" anywhere.
drmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of drmagic
It has been discussed in this thread: https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=36

Discussion starts about tenth post down.
Ron Cowart
View Profile
New user
Deep South USA
35 Posts

Profile of Ron Cowart
Thanks drmagic!!

Your information cleared the air for me. While I'm sorry to hear of ANYBODY being in bad health, the "Doctor's" (Yusef) reply to me was anything but nice.

Lesson learned.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Magic Nook (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL