The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unboattled - By Rubén Hernando (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
rubenhernando
View Profile
New user
Barcelona (Spain)
29 Posts

Profile of rubenhernando
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2022, tgmagic wrote:
Ruben, this effect looks charming and brilliant. When will it be available again? I'm sure it will sellout if you make it available. I registered on Magic Café for the sole purpose of letting you know that we hope this is back in stock soon!

Thanks,
Todd

Thank you very much for your words. You'll be happy to hear that it will be available soon. I'm producing more units and I hope I can send it to Penguin Magic in a few weeks.
I come back to you when I have more info.

Have a nice weekend!

Thanks for your support.

Cheers,

Ruben
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2764 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
This looks beautiful! Can't wait for it to be back on Penguin's site. I'll be picking one up.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2601 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
This may have already been asked and I just skipped over it while reading the posts on here. But for those of you who have this already is it possible to make the boat reappear back in the bottle? What I mean by that is after you do the routine as shown and you show that the bottle is empty can you now vanish the boat refold the paper and make it reappear in the bottle? The reason I ask this is I think it would be a very beautiful routine to perform this while explaining as a child with your imagination you always imagine what the little boat in the bottle would look like if it were to be released from the bottle and then after doing that you explain but as you got older you realized that that could never really happen and then make the boat reappear back in the bottle. I think that would be a very elegant presentation for this. I will pick this up when it's back in stock.

Good magic to all,

Eric
John Gerard
View Profile
Loyal user
Guam
268 Posts

Profile of John Gerard
It would be very easy to make it disappear given its size. Pick your favorite method. Its been awhile since I watched the tutorial, but I believe what you envision would just involve opening the paper in the proper manner to get the effect you want. If you can reload the gimmick while in the act of doing this it could make for a great repeatable strolling piece. I’d still have a bunch of boats to give away though. They are just so cool and cost almost nothing to make.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2601 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Thank you for letting me know. I would still give away a boat at the end I would simply say 1 good thing about my imagination is it sparked an interest in making paper boats then I'd reach into my pocket and pull one out and give it to my spectator who was on stage with me. I was mostly interested in the idea of making it look like the boat vanished from the bottle in my mind as well as in the mind of all the spectators and then letting all of them know how impossible that would be but such a wonderful fantasy.

Good magic to all,

Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unboattled - By Rubén Hernando (16 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL