The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » 360 degrees Color change (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Neteco07
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Neteco07
Hi guys, this is my first post here and I was wondering, what are some card color changes that can be done surrounded under any conditions besides the Classic and the Edernase color changes?
Zauberman
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of Zauberman
Pretty well any of the color changes that work from stealing a card into palm can work surrounded. Others like the snap change work great too. Just have to hold the card more down or block with your body if anyone behind.
I very often work the streets surrounded and color changes are how I gather a crowd. They're great. Easy to understand, visual....just need some snappy patter to add a bit of humor and you have a killer routine.
Stuff like the Bertram color change can be angle sensitive.
Other changes that work from a thumb clip for example can be done surrounded if you do it in front of your body thereby blocking.
There's a great digital book on Lybrary.com called 'The Color Change' that lists over a hundred changes. Most can be done surrounded if you pay close attention to your angles.
Cookiegod86
View Profile
New user
NY
54 Posts

Profile of Cookiegod86
The duck change and shapeshifter can generally be done surrounded.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » 360 degrees Color change (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL