The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Modus Danny Goldsmith (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joaquin
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
Guys you need to check Danny Goldsmith “ Modus”. Awesome moves. This is the new era of sleight of hand.
Joaquin
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
I have been learning coin magic for 15 years. I owe pretty much every dvd, download, book old and recent that has been out there. I have also attended coin magic conventions with Dr Rubinstein, David Roth, Geoff Latta, Kanoia Hardbottle, Eric Jones and others. Some of them as you may know Rest In Peace.

I have not come across with many new moves that will get me excited until I found this video Modus. I am sure Dr Rubinstein will also get excited when he sees one of his moves taken to a different level.

Trust me you will not be disappointed.

Enjoy
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
I have been a fan for a while.
There is a great Facebook group for coin magicians.

Harris Deutsch
The world is my fidget.
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I love Danny’s work, quite a talented guy…seems like a pretty nice guy, too. 😊

I wish him much success with this work, his great potential keeps coin magic interesting and fun.
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Danny's teaching is one of the best I've ever seen. Grounded, gentle, relaxed, and genuine. He doesn't speak at you with ego. It's like going to a yoga class you feel like you can drop in and benefit from the vibe instead of feeling like you have to keep up.

His moves are super visual, unique, inspired, and well thought out. Jaw-dropping at times.

Danny shows you what the move looks like from the front at full speed and repeats it over and over about 5 times in a row so you can really burn it into your mind (thank you for doing this). Then he quickly explains the inspiration for where the move came from (so you can learn to immerse yourself in your environment to glean inspiration to develop your own moves), breaks each component of the move down from the front, and demonstrates several times, then the camera moves to over the shoulder where he breaks it down again.

The teaching never feels slow or disconnected, I never felt like speeding past any of the explanations. The training is at the perfect speed and length. I didn't find myself needing to rewind (mostly pausing).

Lots to learn. The moves are very module. This is fism level stuff but accessible to learn. There is one particular move he teaches and spins off variations of it that all look completely different.

There is a secret with a sharpie and a cupped hand that is priceless and another one he calls sulfur.

I am not sure why Danny isn't a household name? Maybe because he is not a showboater? He is super successful not only to guys like me but he must be to himself with nothing to prove because he must know he has arrived.

If there was one person in the magic community I ever wanted to take one on one lessons with it would be you. You are my coin yogi Smile
THE SUPERNATURAL ILLUSIONIST & EFFECTS CREATOR WWW.MRDARKNESS.COM
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
From Danny's ad:
"And if somehow that's not enough to convince you...
here's what the King of Coins Dr. Michael Rubinstein had to say:
"Hey Danny, I just had a chance to look over your great download Modus, and I was very impressed! I think that the Autumn Vanish alone is worth the price of your download, although there are many worthwhile techniques worth exploring. Nice also to see someone come up with the first practical variation of the R.O.P.S. technique in 40 years! You have a true winner with Modus!
Feel free to use the plug, I mean every word.
-Dr. Michael Rubinstein" "
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Modus Danny Goldsmith (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL