The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Reviews of 24in Silks by Silkmagictricks.com? (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Merodach
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
95 Posts

Profile of Merodach
Has anyone purchased silks from Silkmagictricks.com? If so can you share your thoughts and/or give a review? The website claims they are made by Goshman Magic using (approximately 5 momme weight silk).
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Generally speaking unless you need the tight packing of silks, 5 momme silks will not hold up in the long run. You are better off going up to a 6 momme silk.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Rice
View Profile
Regular user
Ruth Rice Crone
106 Posts

Profile of Rice
Hello silk magic lovers! As usual, my dear friend Hugh, is correct! Definitely, 6 momme!
Merodach
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
95 Posts

Profile of Merodach
Hi Richard and Ruth,

Thanks for the input, I was wondering about 5 vs. 6 momme silks. I'll definitely go with the 6 momme weight now Smile
Jean André
View Profile
New user
Metz
65 Posts

Profile of Jean André
Quote:
On Nov 30, 2021, Merodach wrote:
Has anyone purchased silks from Silkmagictricks.com? If so can you share your thoughts and/or give a review? The website claims they are made by Goshman Magic using (approximately 5 momme weight silk).

I would still like to know if anyone who has purchased the silks from Silkmagictricks.com has something to share about the quality of the silks from Silkmagictricks.com? Ok, from the comments previously we know that 6 momme silk will hold up better than 5 momme silk ... even so , what can be said about the Goshman silks from Silkmagictricks.com ? Are they any good at all , even if they are lighter weight 5 momme ?

Unfortunately Silkmagictricks.com does not reply to my emails inquiring about several of the products they sell, so that is a bit off-putting. Online businesses who don't communicate clearly with customers (or potential customers) are a red flag to me. It creates a lack of trust. But maybe they are ok? Who has ordered from Silkmagictricks.com and do you think the quality of the merchandise and the shipping and the customer service is good ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Reviews of 24in Silks by Silkmagictricks.com? (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL