The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A. B. See by Spidey (45 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
MurphysNEW
View Profile
Veteran user
366 Posts

Profile of MurphysNEW
A. B. See by Spidey is a mentalism tool that will leave your audiences speechless! Your spectator will look though a series of children's flashcards and pick a secret card. You'll be able to connect with their thoughts and reveal more about them than if they'd picked a regular playing card. This brand new method is completely examinable and there are no markings!

Features:

• No sleight of hand or markings
  • Super easy to learn (Spidey teaches a layman to perform the method in 10 minutes)
  • Printed by USPPC
  • Comes with 2 hours of instructions and multiple techniques for handling the cards

A. B. SEE by Spidey
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, QC
963 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
The method behind this is great. I was on the Metro coming home from work when Spidey first shared this with me, and I spent the entire ride home trying to figure out how the hell it worked. This is honestly fantastic and ridiculously easy to pick up
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
helder
View Profile
Inner circle
Portugal
1035 Posts

Profile of helder
Looks good.

I will buy it.

Helder
My version of Eddie fetcher "Be Honest What's it?" it's available at Penguin Magic
Email: heldermagico@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/heldermagico
DrewBstoss
View Profile
Special user
SLC, Utah
575 Posts

Profile of DrewBstoss
Is this based on Syl Reilly’s “Mental Pictoria” pack (with a disguised st***)? I’m curious what advantages this has over something like Anton’s “Mentalism Symbol Pack” beyond the outward appearance of being ABC flashcards.

Best wishes,

Drew
"The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before." Neil Gaiman

Please consider subscribing to my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/hmdnUX

ELEMENTARY: Now Available!
ALL PROJECTS AVAILABLE AT: www.mindofandrews.com/colleagues
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1673 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Quote:
On Dec 4, 2021, DrewBstoss wrote:
Is this based on Syl Reilly’s “Mental Pictoria” pack (with a disguised st***)? I’m curious what advantages this has over something like Anton’s “Mentalism Symbol Pack” beyond the outward appearance of being ABC flashcards.

Best wishes,

Drew

That's the only thing I'm wondering, too. If it's a stack, then that takes away some opportunities for mixing and so on.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4612 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I have this on order, I am hoping not too much memory work, no mention of it,so probably is and if it is a stack then it's Alphabetical but it can't be that obvious, could it. Possibly something to do with the Letters? like a certain Cinema veriete,?
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1593 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Can’t fathom why he feels the need to show a non magician the secret and then exclaim she learned it in minutes? Does it mean that he thinks we are all a little ‘slow’ but this effect won’t tax us too much?!

Notwithstanding that, I have ordered it. Some good mileage can be gained from this with a little thought.
Once you’re not too slow, that is.😁⭐️🌟
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
stevefaulkner
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of stevefaulkner
Hi everyone.
Here’s my review

Review Channel - Real Magic Review
https://youtube.com/realmagicreview

https://www.onlinemagic.co

IBM UK Close-up champion 2013
Award Winner at The Magic Circle Close-up Magician of the Year 2010
National Street Performing Champion 2009
British Street Performing Champion 2005
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2092 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On Dec 6, 2021, stevefaulkner wrote:
Hi everyone.
Here’s my review

Wonderful review, thank you. I've decided to buy this after watching your video.

Really appreciate that you get to the point and don't waffle on. 11:49 minutes is a good length for a review.

The Elvis Peek may be purchased by sending a PayPal for $20 to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com. Videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4612 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
Hi everyone.
Here’s my review

Great review Steve, mmm my worst fear lol, Memory and a stack thought it would be, still see how it goes,my memory is getting bad I have to almost have a crib to remember 3 things, old age creeping up on me,i might be able to find something in this,i do adapt things to make things easier if they work,even in plain sight to me like on the pen I am drawing with .
BSpideyA
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of BSpideyA
Quote:
On Dec 5, 2021, innercirclewannabe wrote:
Can’t fathom why he feels the need to show a non magician the secret and then exclaim she learned it in minutes? Does it mean that he thinks we are all a little ‘slow’ but this effect won’t tax us too much?!

Notwithstanding that, I have ordered it. Some good mileage can be gained from this with a little thought.

This might come as a complete shock to you but you were not my first consideration when making the trailer 😜. Of course I don’t think you’re slow, but you, as a professional magician, make up such a small part of the target market. A vast majority of sales go to hobbiests and my personal following is mostly beginners-hobbiests. It is extremely important for them to know they can learn this quickly. It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say I’ve sold at least 20 copies on opening weekend specifically because we showed how quickly someone who doesn’t do magic learned it. Easy enough for beginners, strong enough for pros. I think that’s a good marketing angle 🤷‍♂️
BSpideyA
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of BSpideyA
Quote:
Hi everyone.
Here’s my review

Thanks for the review Steve! So glad you liked it! If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask! Pros usually know what they want and what works for them and I wouldn’t want you to get something you won’t use because of a fancy trailer.
BSpideyA
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of BSpideyA
Quote:
On Dec 4, 2021, DrewBstoss wrote:

Best wishes,

Drew

Great question! I like MSP and have used it. But I wanted a deck that makes sense. But putting words on them would
Highlight the alphabetical order even more. So I had to change it entirely. Watch the trailer, you see me holding them in order numerous times. Nobody will ever ever see what you see once you know the method. I added something that masks the method and in my opinion, makes it very deceptive. I’ve fooled every magician I’ve shown this too, none of them can see an order to them.
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1593 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2021, BSpideyA wrote:
Quote:

This might come as a complete shock to you but you were not my first consideration when making the trailer 😜. Of course I don’t think you’re slow, but you, as a professional magician, make up such a small part of the target market. A vast majority of sales go to hobbiests and my personal following is mostly beginners-hobbiests. It is extremely important for them to know they can learn this quickly. It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say I’ve sold at least 20 copies on opening weekend specifically because we showed how quickly someone who doesn’t do magic learned it. Easy enough for beginners, strong enough for pros. I think that’s a good marketing angle 🤷‍♂️

And it may come as a complete shock to you that I wasn’t talking about myself, I was writing in general terms. I’m not so precious or self important, thankfully. I do think it dilutes the mystery, but it’s your effect and you do what you want with it. If it’s marketing angles you’re after, knock yourself out! I’m looking forward to getting it. Good luck with your sales and your marketing strategy.😃
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
BSpideyA
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of BSpideyA
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2021, innercirclewannabe wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2021, BSpideyA wrote:
Quote:

And it may come as a complete shock to you that I wasn’t talking about myself, I was writing in general terms. I’m not so precious or self important, thankfully. I do think it dilutes the mystery, but it’s your effect and you do what you want with it. If it’s marketing angles you’re after, knock yourself out! I’m looking forward to getting it. Good luck with your sales and your marketing strategy.😃

Thanks! I truly hope you enjoy it, and who knows, you may very well be right in saying it was unnecessary. It wasn’t planned for the trailer, we did it on a whim and found it genuinely amazing that someone with no experience in magic picked it up that quickly and that might give those who feel like this would be time consuming that little extra push they need.
stevefaulkner
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of stevefaulkner
Thanks for the nice words about the review. I'll be looking at some questions on my live feed. 5 UK but it'll be up afterwards,
Review Channel - Real Magic Review
https://youtube.com/realmagicreview

https://www.onlinemagic.co

IBM UK Close-up champion 2013
Award Winner at The Magic Circle Close-up Magician of the Year 2010
National Street Performing Champion 2009
British Street Performing Champion 2005
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1362 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Yeah it looks very nice - Personally I don't like the fact that there are letters on the cards (might tip the idea of an alphabetic order), but I do understand it's spelling/training cards - so in that sense its natural. Rotational stacks, memorized decks etc. is always good for mind reading - it's a time tested killer by many mentalists.

Having said that, if you want a more adult version you can easily set-up "SNAPS by David Jonathan & Dan Harlan" in a memorized order like alphabet, numbers, animals etc.

A.B.See looks like it's delivering everything it promises. Will pick it up along the way.

BTW: Steve Faulkner - appreciate your reviews - keep them coming Smile
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2793 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Funny how things come full circle. My very first purchase this year was a set of picture cards in the guise they were French language learning cards. They looked the part, were good and with the secret well hidden.

I am sure these cards will be just as good but sans le Francis.

Neil
BSpideyA
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of BSpideyA
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2021, NeilS wrote:
Funny how things come full circle. My very first purchase this year was a set of picture cards in the guise they were French language learning cards. They looked the part, were good and with the secret well hidden.

Neil

You must be talking about Omnitool by Julien Losa. Julien is a friend and our methods are significantly different. He helped with the crediting for this a lot! Omnitool is terrific!
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2793 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2021, BSpideyA wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2021, NeilS wrote:

Neil

You must be talking about Omnitool by Julien Losa. Julien is a friend and our methods are significantly different. He helped with the crediting for this a lot! Omnitool is terrific!

Yes I was talking about Omnitool and just as I found this very clever and different I am sure I will like A B See just as much.

Neil
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A. B. See by Spidey (45 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL