The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A. B. See by Spidey (45 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1681 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Quote:
On Dec 20, 2021, Thomas Walter wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 20, 2021, Nathan Alexander wrote:
Looks like Penguin has it in stock

Yes, but I saw that Neil talkes about a UK dealer that was out of stock so I only would mention an other dealer nearby, also in Europe.

Ah! Gotcha.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2796 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Appreciated, none the less.
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1876 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
If you like this, you should definately check Omnitool by Julien Losa, one of the easiest flash card stack to learn Smile

Congrats Spidey for the release.
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review Channel, new reviews coming every week ! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2796 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I think the routines and ideas Spidey gives for A B See could also be used for Omnitool. I have yet to receive A B See but Omnitool was one of my favourite purchases of the year. I am sure A B See will be just as good.

Neil
CopperChopCup
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of CopperChopCup
Here’s a Holiday tip. If you’re going somewhere that there will be children around, plant your box of ABSee cards among their other toys and games. Use it to fry the parents who’ve had an EggNog or two. It really looks like a natural item and very unassuming.
dvno
View Profile
Elite user
Hamburg
409 Posts

Profile of dvno
Erm… Sir… Can you please put the cards back to the other toys? SIR!!! WE CLEARLY SAW HOW YOU STOLE THESE CARDS!!!
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2796 Posts

Profile of NeilS
But being a magician you could always vanish the cards at the very end so creating an additional miracle.

(Many years ago I did an effect with a toy gun and shot holes through the selected card. Minutes after performing, the young lad of the house presented me with his collection of toy guns and asked me if I could perform the effect with his guns!)
BSpideyA
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of BSpideyA
Hey Everyone! For those of you who have the deck, we just opened a facebook page for additional ideas and routines Smile here is the link

https://fb.me/g/5fZwJG5Fx/ek0hTKon

Look forward to seeing those of you who own the deck in there Smile
BSpideyA
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of BSpideyA
It seems the previous link had a limit of invites. This link should work, just head here and ask to join Smile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1148014512606043
Jonas1969
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of Jonas1969
I just received A.B.See and I love the concept, truly deceptive and yet so easy to learn. Spidey, I am already thinking of different decks with perhaps themes? Taking some time, one could probably come up with a darker, more adult geared Occult related deck; or modified Tarot style deck, Movies/Entertainment deck, etc. Of course the logistics for working out such "add-on" decks would take countless hours to compile and refine. Just a thought. Thank you Spidey! I had not been immediately pleased with a card trick I've ordered this year, and just in the past 2 months I get yours and another brilliant deck, that is also not a playing card deck; The Oracle, with Tarot cards. Best two mentalism decks for me this year.
BSpideyA
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of BSpideyA
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2021, Jonas1969 wrote:
I just received A.B.See and I love the concept, truly deceptive and yet so easy to learn. Spidey, I am already thinking of different decks with perhaps themes? Taking some time, one could probably come up with a darker, more adult geared Occult related deck; or modified Tarot style deck, Movies/Entertainment deck, etc. Of course the logistics for working out such "add-on" decks would take countless hours to compile and refine. Just a thought. Thank you Spidey! I had not been immediately pleased with a card trick I've ordered this year, and just in the past 2 months I get yours and another brilliant deck, that is also not a playing card deck; The Oracle, with Tarot cards. Best two mentalism decks for me this year.

Thanks so much man! Glad you’re enjoying it. Please feel free to join the Facebook group for more ideas and routines 😊
rmorrell
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of rmorrell
Quote:
On Dec 19, 2021, NeilS wrote:
Just contacted the UK dealer I ordered from who advised me the stock comes from the manufacturer and it is not likely to come any time soon. A disappointment.

I ordered mine from Vanishing Inc in the UK a week before it was due out and haven’t received it yet do we know is it officially sold out and will we have to wait until it gets reprinted? Maybe Spidey knows a bit more. Anyway I have been able to watch some of the tutorial as Vinc have put the password into my account and it looks really clever can’t wait to get the deck!
Rich Morrell
---
The Magician Blog
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4621 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I Asked Alakazam if they would put password in for me,nope can.t see why they coudn't when other companies can? Christmas it is then,if I indeed get time that is.
BSpideyA
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of BSpideyA
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2021, rmorrell wrote:
Quote:
Just contacted the UK dealer I ordered from who advised me the stock comes from the manufacturer and it is not likely to come any time soon. A disappointment.

I ordered mine from Vanishing Inc in the UK a week before it was due out and haven’t received it yet do we know is it officially sold out and will we have to wait until it gets reprinted? Maybe Spidey knows a bit more. Anyway I have been able to watch some of the tutorial as Vinc have put the password into my account and it looks really clever can’t wait to get the deck!

Yeah murphys has officially sold out. In fact they sold out in 4 days. They told me very few items have ever flown off the shelf like this. But murphys selling out doesn’t necessarily mean everyone is sold out. It just means the stores bought all the stock. I know vanishing inc is actually out. Penguin has some left and ship worldwide. I’m sure a few stores have some. Otherwise we’re going to have to wait for the reprint.

Fire Starter: reach out on social media with proof of purchase I will send you the instructional link 😊
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4621 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2021, BSpideyA wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2021, rmorrell wrote:
Quote:

Yeah murphys has officially sold out. In fact they sold out in 4 days. They told me very few items have ever flown off the shelf like this. But murphys selling out doesn’t necessarily mean everyone is sold out. It just means the stores bought all the stock. I know vanishing inc is actually out. Penguin has some left and ship worldwide. I’m sure a few stores have some. Otherwise we’re going to have to wait for the reprint.

Fire Starter: reach out on social media with proof of purchase I will send you the instructional link 😊

No worries Spidey, I will have to wait, its wrapped up anyway and I don't know how to put a photo up on here anyway prooving purchase ,plus its wrapped up. I am on FB but don't really get into group stuff, I am not the best anyway with PC Tech, I will have to wait,will have a watch Boxing day.

Thank you the all the Best
Shane
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7123 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2021, BSpideyA wrote:
Please feel free to join the Facebook group for more ideas and routines 😊

Some of us cannot and never will join FarceBook! I was naughty back in the 90s and was permanently banned! Oh well...

Doug
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4621 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Awesome Tutorial by Spidey, really goes into great detail, reverse remembering I find difficult at times ,never mind forward lol, I have a way to sneak a peek at the crib,very clever method and I am very,very happy with it.
Merry Christmas to you all ,may it be a Magical one.

All the Best
Shane
qwerty71
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of qwerty71
Method is really deceptive and I like that the prop is organic which audience can directly relate to. Instructional video has gems in it and is very well structured. Also I recommend everyone having ABSee to join The Facebook group created by Spidey as the community is sharing very nice ideas and Spidey even shares some killer routines which are not there in the instructional video.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7123 Posts

Profile of Dougini
This is SO good! I would not change a THING!

Doug
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2660 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Helllo, In I think the second routine where the spectator goes through the cards from bottom to top, buries the card they selected and then cuts, I don’t see how you can be sure the selection won’t show up in cards you deal to the table. Not a big deal since it should be identifiable by being out of place but the routine is presented as your card is not here, hence I have not even seen it. When I did the routine on myself the “chosen” card was kn the top stock. Anyone have thoughts ? Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A. B. See by Spidey (45 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL